Guy Poisons Himself in Courtroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy Poisons Himself in Courtroom

No way this hasn't already been posted out here....but I haven't seen it and didn't find it in search, so here you go (again?)....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pky3squOxx0&feature=related[/ame]

Michael Marin was found guilty for burning down his Biltmore area mansion in 2009 to collect insurance money. He was seen putting his hands on his mouth right after the verdict was read, then he collapses.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Appears embedding is having some issues....

70' Chevelle RagTop

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I can't click the link right now, did they read the sentence with the verdict? I guess he didn't want to spend time getting his anus enlarged.

Comment

Initial speculation was cyanide.

Comment

Crazy
          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I don't see how someone could burn down their own home down and get caught. Don't use an accelerant, don't remove obvious personal items, knock some candles over near a couch and say you were asleep and the dog must have bumped into the end table. By the time you woke up the whole place was ablaze. Collect cash and prizes.

Comment

Crazy stuff. We get people all the time that key their cars or run them through fences just so they can get a new paint job.
              1997 viper gts
              1986 turbo mustang
              1987 Buick grand national
              1972 nova

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Preus View Post
                Crazy stuff. We get people all the time that key their cars or run them through fences just so they can get a new paint job.
                Interesting.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

"But inside, arson investigators found boxes of flammable debris laid end-to-end through the house from the four ignition points, as if to feed the blaze. Marin was charged with arson of an occupied structure."

What an idiot.

Comment

Idiot
                    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                      http://www.freep.com/usatoday/articl...CFRONTPAGE%7Cp

"But inside, arson investigators found boxes of flammable debris laid end-to-end through the house from the four ignition points, as if to feed the blaze. Marin was charged with arson of an occupied structure."

What an idiot.
                      What a moron. 4 ignition points? and flammable deris? A house will burn quick enough without that stuff.

Hell, grease in a pan on high heat. Thats how my mom almost burned the house down in 1998. Front and back door open to get some good oxygen flow. All for french fries.
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

i would like to ask that court reporter if she likes orgasms.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                          http://www.freep.com/usatoday/articl...CFRONTPAGE%7Cp

What an idiot.
                          Did you see this part as well? - "Marin said he barely escaped by climbing down a rope ladder from the second floor while wearing a scuba tank and diving mask to protect him from smoke inhalation."

The firefighters said they had never seen anyone use a scuba rig to get through the smoke....unless they were also setting the fire.

What a dipshit this guy turned out to be.
                          70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            I don't see how someone could burn down their own home down and get caught. Don't use an accelerant, don't remove obvious personal items, knock some candles over near a couch and say you were asleep and the dog must have bumped into the end table. By the time you woke up the whole place was ablaze. Collect cash and prizes.
                            I'm putting this in.my notes for personal use.
                            .....bro....

Comment

CLiff note style ...............go to 7:30. Anything in between is just boring.

Comment

Working...
                              X