70 JDAM Strikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    I need to see if I can find my videos of 500's being dropped across the valley at COP Tillman. They found a cave with munitions and lit that bitch up.
    I have a video where we called in a 500lb JDAM on IED emplacers. What blew my mind was the bomb killed one of the MAM's the second who was no more than 10-15 meters from the impact and enveloped by the explosion got up and ran until a Kiowa took him out with 5.56. the blast took him off his feet but he still ran, it still amazes me.

Comment

Originally posted by Groundpounder91 View Post
      I have a video where we called in a 500lb JDAM on IED emplacers. What blew my mind was the bomb killed one of the MAM's the second who was no more than 10-15 meters from the impact and enveloped by the explosion got up and ran until a Kiowa took him out with 5.56. the blast took him off his feet but he still ran, it still amazes me.
      Link?
      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Groundpounder91 View Post
        Some days you eat the bear, some days the bear eats you.

On that note I was at a Polish camp and they watched IED emplacers set up and leave without putting any ordnance on them. "they are not fucking with us, we not fuck with them". Of course later that night we took IDF also. Busy little fuckers that afternoon. Lazy Polish.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

And that's why the polish have never defeated anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            annihilated.
            House? What house?
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
              Link?
              As much as I would like to post the video it is from a PGSS and there is alot of identifiable info on the HUD to include grids and such.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                House? What house?
                what village?
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                  Here's a good one...
                  Awesome.
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    Here's a good one...
                    When you blow up an ammo stockpile, it's going to make a big show.

Comment

Working...
                    X