X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasure Chest Prank

lmao

Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Was that security lady saying they couldn't keep it?
    I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Amusing.

Comment

Whole lot of work for a prank. Funny, but damn.

Comment

everyone just storms in there to steal everything.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Was expecting to have seen Robert play some kind of epic prank on Jenn
            or vice versa
            If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by LS WHAT ?? View Post
              Was that security lady saying they couldn't keep it?
              Unfortunately most beaches are this way. I had a friend years ago that used to make a decent side income roaming the beaches with his metal detector on Padre Island. He eventually got stopped by the pd and was told anything found on the beach is government property.

Comment

Originally posted by dmh165638 View Post
                Unfortunately most beaches are this way. I had a friend years ago that used to make a decent side income roaming the beaches with his metal detector on Padre Island. He eventually got stopped by the pd and was told anything found on the beach is government property.
                "Everything found on the beach is government property. Including your property."

lol @ that bullshit. I'd laugh.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Kinda came in here wondering why this wasn't in the NSFW section....

Comment

Originally posted by dmh165638 View Post

lmao, I'd like to see that statute.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Shit, if there is one, I'd be the cop confiscating all the bikinis as gov. property.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's true. I agree it's bullshit since taxpayer money pays to maintain those beaches. I've been warned for taking fucking shells off the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by trailerparksuperstar View Post
                          Was expecting to have seen Robert play some kind of epic prank on Jenn
                          or vice versa
                          LOL, I was expecting something along those lines.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            It's true, or at least was when I was approached. I was told that the state of Texas actually recognizes everything up to 50 miles out. Not sure about that though.

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                              It's true, or at least was when I was approached. I was told that the state of Texas actually recognizes everything up to 50 miles out. Not sure about that though.

David
                              IIRC, with fishing, a saltwater stamp is required when fishing less than 50 miles out. Not that they're fising, but I can see why they (Tx) would claim anything up to 50 miles...although I think it's bs.

Comment

Working...
                              X