No announcement yet.

The Fox Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's mine...almost done. It's been a long time coming...still need to put a few pieces on, align a few panels, buff/polish/wax, and clean the interior (ECU is out for tuning...). Oh yea, adjust the new e-brake cables as they stretch the first time (hence the firewood behind the tire just in case, lol)

You'll see a few wires loose in the engine bay...still need to loom them up, and install the A/C lines. It's close though!

Last edited by ShawnQ; 12-13-2010, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShawnQ View Post
      Here's mine...almost done. It's been a long time coming...still need to put a few pieces on, align a few panels, buff/polish/wax, and clean the interior (ECU is out for tuning...). Oh yea, adjust the new e-brake cables as they stretch the first time (hence the firewood behind the tire just in case, lol)

You'll see a few wires loose in the engine bay...still need to loom them up, and install the A/C lines. It's close though!

Great looking car
      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
        Damn! I see you still have my old car....I know I've posted it before, but that was my first ever Foxbody. Here it is in 1992 bone stock except for the ponies (notice the old scanned pics)....

And what it became after about 5 years of street racing (yes that was a dry kit on it).....

Just before it left my house for the last time :-( ....

Please tell me you are going to go back with the original silver??....and I would hope keep the black belt mouldings too! Otherwise you just need to sell me the roller!
        Yes Paint is going to be all original just the way it came.

Comment

• Hey Fokai! Since ever since :P
          And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Comment

Working...
          X