Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
    You sound like a cheerleader
    I like fast cars and love racing. I like to spectate and participle.

I wouldn't be making a deal of this, if he hadn't went up to a freind of mines gtg and made a complete asshat of himself with a car that at the time was slower then a r1.

I look at this as a wtf is this kid smoking when junkies supra walked away and ran from a 300hp busa. This kid needs a reality check and I'm to broke to do it!

If I were to make a bet.....

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by Junkie View Post
      Vettes simply can not run with Supras when both are built and setup, there are always exceptions to the rules but on a regular basis you just won't see that happen
      I told him supras have long legs and he came back with what I posted.

I'm not really for sure what he's thinking, his car is cool and I'm sure it's fast as heck, but I don't think he fully understands his tunnel vision just yet.

Comment

• I don't know the guy, but it sounds like a very large lack of experience combined with a shop most likely blowing smoke up his ass.
        -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
        -1993 Cobra- 700rw
        -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
        -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
        -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

• Originally posted by Junkie View Post
          I don't know the guy, but it sounds like a very large lack of experience combined with a shop most likely blowing smoke up his ass.
          I wholeheartedly agree with you 150%.

Comment

• was the r1 stock? if so how do you know?
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
              I like fast cars and love racing. I like to spectate and participle.
              You may replace Steve as the member who knows his way around several of the faster people's dangling participles.

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                It will, that supra is nasty.

Speaking of which.. Theres a dude on my Facebook that works in the oil feilds.. So he decided to build a 08 c6 zo6 with mods and nitrous.. Should be around 1000rwhp on the bottle.. (what he says) and he claims to be the fastest In north Texas. I lol'd

He was running 800rwhp or some shit and he got his ass busted by a r1 with exhaust. By about 7 lengths or so.

He flaunts his cash and wants to race for 1,000-2,000 normally, from rolls.

Who wants to bust his ass? I want to watch lol.

And your on his facebook? Explain this?

Did you see the race between the vette and bike? video? Where did you hear this?

who was the owner of the T'A?

Comment

• Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                  And your on his facebook? Explain this?

Did you see the race between the vette and bike? video? Where did you hear this?

who was the owner of the T'A?
                  Didn't see the races, talked to the guy riding the bikes.

I also posted something about it on his facebook wall only to see them get deleted by him.

Who is the owner of the t/a? His name is pat, why?

I'm in the loop of happening events.

Do you know who Ron swan is? (sP) well he has a fucking badass 2010 Camaro with 1xxxrwhp. This kid said "yuh I'll race him for cash" lol!

Comment

• And I asked for his 60ft time and he called me a bitch, said my numbers were wrong. Said he ain't saying shit.. I'm deleting you off my face book.. Ect ect..

I wouldn't have had any issues with this turd had he not went around saying he was the fastest in north Texas and went around acting like a dumbass "I'll race anyone for 2000$"..

Oh well! I'm at such a loss!

Comment

• ok Mike, why are you calling him a kid when he is older than you are? Why are you saying he went up to Pat and said "let's race for money" when I was there and he never even went into Frostys? Where'd you hear that?
                      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                        ok Mike, why are you calling him a kid when he is older than you are? Why are you saying he went up to Pat and said "let's race for money" when I was there and he never even went into Frostys? Where'd you hear that?
                        That's what I was told, I was told he was outside acting like a fool, and that's how I took it. Sorry if I'm wrong. But did he not go up there acting like a turd?

I say kid because he's 2 years older then me. So not exactly an elder.

Oh well I'm not really worried about it to be honest, I've talked to pat about and and a few other guys that frequent the meet. If my information is incorrect, please correct me. Sorry for any confusions. Gah! Maybe we can clear things up on Friday?

Kid is a little over arrogant and was making strange claims on Facebook. Figured posting it here would get a few laughs. I've known the kid for a while and this isn't out of character by anymeans.

Comment

• lol well I just realized who Junkie is after seeing that Supra. Met you a while back at a meet in lewisville at sonic. I believe you still had the chute on the back of it hahaha. Bad car.
                          1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

• Mike I'm not surprised he deleted you.
                            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                              Mike I'm not surprised he deleted you.
                              Me either! Lol

Not worried about it.

If I was wrong, then that is my fault. I was going off what I was told and what the jist of the conversation was. If I'm incorrect then throw me out to the wolves.

It's hard to post my level of sarcasm in a lot of my posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by FoxBodyNick View Post
                                lol well I just realized who Junkie is after seeing that Supra. Met you a while back at a meet in lewisville at sonic. I believe you still had the chute on the back of it hahaha. Bad car.
                                lol yes sir thats me
                                -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
                                -1993 Cobra- 700rw
                                -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
                                -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
                                -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

Working...
                                X