Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talk to the police? Try this on for size.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk to the police? Try this on for size.

Check it.

Saw that a few years ago, excellent video.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
    Originally Posted By: Polska
    I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Does that mean we will no longer talk to any cops anymore? Any cops here on the board?

Can any PO confirm this?
      Last edited by Mr_Fiux; 06-23-2012, 09:25 AM.
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Although this is a repost, I'll again make a few counter points.

Say he is involved in a traffic accident, does that mean he won't give the police any information (talk to the police)?

What if someone breaks into his house, binds him up and rapes his wife, will he not talk to the police?

There is a myriad of cases that are self defense that have been dropped because the accused has a reason for his action(s).

If the accused would have not talked to the police, then only one side of the story would have been presented to the DA and there would have been no choice but to pursue charges.

To anyone, keeping quiet and hiding behind an attorney implies guilt.

Keep in mind most of what this guy is talking about pertains to Federal Law.
        Last edited by 03trubluGT; 06-25-2012, 11:00 AM.

Comment

idk....tannerm....whats your say?
          Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

Originally posted by thedriver33 View Post
            idk....tannerm....whats your say?
            What's in the video is true. But also what Matt said is true.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Keep in mind most of what this guy is talking about pertains to Federal Law.

Guilty until proven innocent is the way the system works anyhow. I particularly love how an officer can continually change his story, and unless the judge considers it a big change, no questions are asked.
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

keeping quiet and hiding behind an attorney implies guilt.
                What the fuck? Are you guys even aware of the fact there is a US Constitution?

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

lolhahahalolhahahalolhahaha
                  Video explains exactly why it is important to be represented if questioned by the po-lice. Of course you are going to say that. Go practice law and you'll state the opposite.
                  What do you get when you cross a ginger with a ninja?

Comment

wow, i can't believe you actually said/believe that

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                      Especially since Miranda is pretty clear about "anything you say can and WILL be used against you". Innocent until proven (not assumed) guilty. And guilty or innocent, I'd be shutting the fuck up and doing exactlty as my counsel said.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Comment

No fucking way!

Comment

Yikes....I think I'd rescind that statement....
                          70' Chevelle RagTop
                          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Wow, you've gone full retard. I'm glad you cops think this, good to know that my assumptions are correct.

"You can talk to me, and I can help you out." LMAO! SURE!!

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              What the fuck? Are you guys even aware of the fact there is a US Constitution?

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
                              Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              lolhahahalolhahahalolhahaha
                              Video explains exactly why it is important to be represented if questioned by the po-lice. Of course you are going to say that. Go practice law and you'll state the opposite.
                              What do you get when you cross a ginger with a ninja?
                              Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                              It was a baited statement, but one that is painfully true. Just pool a jury after a trial and see if it doesn't have an impact. To the common person that sits on any jury, the reluctance for the defendant to make any effort to defend himself speaks volumes.

Go do some research before burning me at the cross of the 5th.

Comment

Working...
                              X