No announcement yet.

good idea, bad idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Remember seeing that car at Kennedale all the time back in the late 90s. Loved it.

Comment

• Factory color....(my opinion) there aren't very many running around, they are a limited production car, and again (my opinion) nothing worse than ruining a sweet little SVO with a non factory bullshit paint job. If you want some eye popping non-factory color, go buy a 87-93 turd and paint that...there certainly is enough of them.
      "The Fox body mustang is a vagina car.If you don't have one to play with...you WANT one to play with....unless your're a fag..."

Comment

• I like the gray, not so much on the blue.
        satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

• I've decided against the blue. It was just a goofy idea. I love that color on the new stangs. But ya'll may be right about it looking out of place on my fox. The pearl white had never crossed my mind, that sounds slick. But good old gray is still in the mix. It's just that I have one mustang I have to keep factory, I need at least one to play with.

Comment

• I just think it's too bold of a color.

Look at the Mitsubishi "Titanium pearl" from the early 2000's.

And for "having something to play with", you can still spice it up but not go overboard. My truck has ALWAYS been silver but the one on it now is beautiful. Sometimes it's better to be subtle.
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• good point, Most of my cars have been a flat color, black, black, OD green, and one was primer gray. I just wanted something that stood out. that blue coupe is sick.

Comment

• Medium Spiral Gray has always been on of my favorites.

Cyber Gray looks killer too.

Comment

• Paint it red so it can be as badass and fast like Mikes 91 coupe...maybe add some speed holes in the trunk lid as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X