Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TruestreetTim View Post
    What location in Tulsa?

I was at Pogue for a year and with Sparks @ International for 3.
    American Airlines....
    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

LMAO when I was with Eagle at XNA this same thing happened. Luckily no planes where in the hangar.

Comment

I believe they were having a problem with the "eye" sensors in Hgr 5.. Got to a point where they had to put styrofoam cups over them if some grinding/cutting was going on.. Also had to cover them when they were welding in new wear pads on "B" sump.

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
          I believe they were having a problem with the "eye" sensors in Hgr 5.. Got to a point where they had to put styrofoam cups over them if some grinding/cutting was going on.. Also had to cover them when they were welding in new wear pads on "B" sump.
          Are you still there? If so what dock?
          2006 Civic SI
          2009 Pilot
          1988 GT
          CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

You would think a system that works that well would only be triggered manually to eliminate this scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
              Are you still there? If so what dock?
              Wide Body QC now.. Worked "Systems" on the DC-10, 767 and A-300...

latest bird strike!!

Comment

I'm sitting here thinking WTF is going on there and it finally dawns on me you're in a hangar lol :P

We had full grown and new born OWLs living in our hangar for a while. Every now and then you'd be walking around the hangar and find a large area covered in feathers and blood. At night you'd hear them shriek. Really eerie.
                2004 Suzuki DL650
                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Just finished looking at the r/h horizontal and was moving the lift when I heard it hit.

Comment

Working...
                  X