Good Ole Tejas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Ole Tejas

Wife caught this AWESOME sunset as I was getting ready to leave for the Shelby Tribute get-together @ a local hangout.

Last edited by oatburner99; 06-03-2012, 10:38 AM.
    "The Fox body mustang is a vagina car.If you don't have one to play with...you WANT one to play with....unless your're a fag..."

I'd tone down your "watermark" a bunch. Probably shouldn't even put it on there.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
      I'd tone down your "watermark" a bunch. Probably shouldn't even put it on there.
      They were just quick pics, with her new camera. but thought the sunset was just amazing, as for the watermark, not sure why she put it there...LOL not my lane
      "The Fox body mustang is a vagina car.If you don't have one to play with...you WANT one to play with....unless your're a fag..."

Comment

Very niiiiiiiiice!

Comment

After a year of "amazing sunsets" I can assure you, that isn't one.

This is taken from our area (not by me)

Comment

Great sky but not so great background. You should also switch angles to catch that sky just right on that beautiful car.

Comment

Looks like shit

You live in the projects?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                Looks like shit

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo off Singleton and Hampton in West Dallas
                Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

There's no way that sunset is unaltered, OP. Tell your wife to back off on the tweaks in PS. Less is more.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                    Looks like shit

YEAH I do.....you got somethin against the projects? :P and I don't live in Dallas/Ft.Worth area either.

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                    There's no way that sunset is unaltered, OP. Tell your wife to back off on the tweaks in PS. Less is more.
                    HAHAH didn't realize a sunset picture would cause so much snot bubblin', you girls need to sew up your girl parts, take some clot medicine and go take a nap.

Pics were taken with a 60D, and the only alteration that I know of, was the watermark....but whatever makes you sleep at night.

Comment

sick!!! i likey

Comment

Originally posted by oatburner99 View Post
                        YEAH I do.....you got somethin against the projects? :P and I don't live in Dallas/Ft.Worth area either.

HAHAH didn't realize a sunset picture would cause so much snot bubblin', you girls need to sew up your girl parts, take some clot medicine and go take a nap.

Pics were taken with a 60D, and the only alteration that I know of, was the watermark....but whatever makes you sleep at night.
                        You're the one that seems upset. Tell your old lady she did a bitchin' job, and that if hyper-color shirts make a comeback, she's guaranteed to be the photog they're calling.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                          You're the one that seems upset. Tell your old lady she did a bitchin' job, and that if hyper-color shirts make a comeback, she's guaranteed to be the photog they're calling.
                          I was being sarcastic, and I'll pass the word.

Comment

I've noticed we've had some really kickass sunsets lately, or maybe I'm just taking the time to notice them now.

Comment

Originally posted by oatburner99 View Post
                              I was being sarcastic, and I'll pass the word.
                              Fair enough. Take it easy.

Comment

Working...
                              X