No announcement yet.

Uh oh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the officer should be chained to the back bumper of a car traveling 10mph untill there's nothing left of him
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
      Thats horrible, i heard 5 shots. was it really necessary to shoot an old man that many times?
      You are trained to shoot tell the threat is stopped,
      I hope they fry the cop if it turns out he killed this man for no reason.
      He did better than most cops he had 4 hits for 5 shots. Kind of tells part of the story he wasn't under to much threat to be able to put 4 of 5 in the target.

Comment

All that video proves is that an oddly-shaped woman crossed the street and a dude got shot off camera.

Does seems fucked up that a young cop couldn't manage to subdue an old man with a swiss army knife.

Oh, and quit breaking the law, asshole!
        - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
        1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

It looked to me like the cop was only trying to turn on his flashlight.....4 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Racewerx View Post
            It looked to me like the cop was only trying to turn on his flashlight.....4 times.
            That's some funny shit right there!!! 5 times, only worked 4.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
            X