Clear All

• Senior Prank 2012 Keller High School

Wow, just wow.. Discuss

Edit: please move to video section
    Detailing by Dylan
    817-494-3396
    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

I guess I missed what ever I was supposed to see...

Comment

Ok, wtf is going on in that vid?

Comment

NO idea, I just see a pissed off janitor in the future. (rightfully so)
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Flour? Making a mess with flour?
          "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
          -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Looked like they were setting off fire extinguishers, or those pump action water toys filled with flour or something..

Video was pretty worthless.

Comment

kids are retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                Ok, wtf is going on in that vid?
                Originally posted by BradM View Post
                I guess I missed what ever I was supposed to see...
                Evidentally, principal allows kids out to have a "Hunger Games" fight or whatever in the senior locker bank, (lower area). All the kids brought AP approved weapons but also brought water balloons And had a huge water ballon fight, water everywhere. Then they brought a shit ton of flour upstairs and antiqued the entire place. Evidentally they are patriots as well?

You cant really tell By video but water balloons are flying.
                Detailing by Dylan
                817-494-3396
                Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Flour cannon?

Comment

I don't think kids get the idea of Senior prank anymore. They just think it means tair shit up.

Most epic prank I've ever seen was at my brother’s privet school in the late 90's.
                    they broke into the school in the middle of the night, then picked the lock on the soda machine. They took out all the sodas and replaced them with 12oz Lonestars.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                      I don't think kids get the idea of Senior prank anymore. They just think it means tair shit up.

Most epic prank I've ever seen was at my brother’s privet school in the late 90's.
                      they broke into the school in the middle of the night, then picked the lock on the soda machine. They took out all the sodas and replaced them with 12oz Lonestars.
                      Yeah, they don't know shit now, because flour and water balloons are silly when you could be committing multiple felonies instead!

Comment

few years before i was in high school they burned the parking attendant shack to the ground now they throw water balloons?

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          Yeah, they don't know shit now, because flour and water balloons are silly when you could be committing multiple felonies instead!
                          Felony-schmelony...MIP is a misdemeanor.

Comment

Haha we caught the FFA pig, oiled it up and let him go in the hex.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                              Felony-schmelony...MIP is a misdemeanor.
                              I think he's talking about the breaking and entering city property.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X