Picture of a new 91 Mustang GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tkblkcobra View Post
    Sold that car in 1999, and bought a new Cobra. Sorry If you don't like the picture. There are so many ragged out Mustangs out there. I thought you might like a clean stock picture.
    Nice, thanks for posting.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Sold that car in 1999, and bought a new Cobra. Sorry If you don't like the picture. There are so many ragged out Mustangs out there. I thought you might like a clean stock picture.
      It's a clean car thanks for the wallpaper.
      04 GT
      91 LX

Comment

car

Did you sell it for 3k in arlington? UTA maybe.
        Last edited by ryancbr; 05-24-2012, 09:48 AM.

Comment

I think everyone likes the picture. I was just giving you a little friendly bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            I had the same option car, actually two of them, 1993 models, in 1993.
            That's straight baller status right there.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              ah, no bumper cover sag... how beautiful.
              Can we get a picture of bumper sag for reference? Can't seem to locate on google image..

Comment

Honestly you can only rip yourself off on financing.

Comment

Originally posted by SamTex View Post
                  Can we get a picture of bumper sag for reference? Can't seem to locate on google image..
                  You see it occasionally on older foxes.

On the front cover the lower air dam sometimes sags, and also you get a gap between the hood and the front cover.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

My '91 has ripples in the rear, but no sag like that. Pretty sure the front is exactly as you describe..

Comment

Working...
                    X