Well, I bought a new truck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I bought a new truck.

After some of the reassuring replies on my dodge pickup post here a week ago or so, I pulled the trigger on this:

The paint is black w/pearl flakes in it... looks kinda cool at different angles in the sun. Looks dusty in other angles lol.

This is by far the best riding truck I have driven. And I've driven them all!
    Last edited by danielhv; 12-18-2010, 04:24 PM.

Nice looking truck man!

Comment

Originally posted by danielhv View Post
      After some of the reassuring replies on my dodge pickup post here a week ago or so, I pulled the trigger on this:

The paint is black w/pear flakes in it... looks kinda cool at different angles in the sun. Looks dusty in other angles lol.

This is by far the best riding truck I have driven. And I've driven them all!

What are pear flakes? I have seen and used lots of flakes, but I haven't run
      across those yet.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
        What are pear flakes? I have seen and used lots of flakes, but I haven't run
        across those yet.

CN
        Meant to type Pearl. My bad.

Fixed!

Comment

Looks nice. I've never riden in a Dodge truck since probably the early 90's

I hate black, every time I wash it, 5 minutes later it's fucken dirty!

Comment

what's up with those chrome bars under the doors ?

Comment

Ditch the steps and needs a 2/4 drop!

Comment

Not a fan of dodge, but nice truck.

Comment

nice truck hoov!
                  Imo a rear shackle would make it perfect! (probably less than 100 bucks)
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

congrats, but meh in my book.

Comment

Cummins is the only reason to buy a Dodge IMO, looks like you got a gasser. Congrats on the new ride.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                        Cummins is the only reason to buy a Dodge IMO, looks like you got a gasser. Congrats on the new ride.
                        Yep. Buying a new dodge gasser is an exercise in value dropping near the speed of light.

Comment

Working...
                        X