• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
    What kinda broads/mileage do those get?
    fix

Comment

I had them put on the satin graphite wheels from a Coupe and it looked pretty good on my white sedan, but over time I didn't like it as the black wheels really looked small. The more I looked at it, I decided I didn't like it as the white is such a pearl glossy white and the satin graphite wheels are matte finish. Long story short, I had them swap the chrome sedan wheels back on which I have now. I don't like these either, but I didn't have many more factory choices.

MPG average so far is a little under 14. It sucks gas, but I knew that coming in. 18 gallon tank too, so plan on stopping for gas frequently.
      Ford
      GM
      Toyota
      VAG

Comment

I curbed my wheels this week... I'm very sad, but I'm forcing them to cover it under the tire/wheel warranty

You know you only went back to chromies because of your wife lol.

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
          I had them put on the satin graphite wheels from a Coupe and it looked pretty good on my white sedan, but over time I didn't like it as the black wheels really looked small. The more I looked at it, I decided I didn't like it as the white is such a pearl glossy white and the satin graphite wheels are matte finish. Long story short, I had them swap the chrome sedan wheels back on which I have now. I don't like these either, but I didn't have many more factory choices.

MPG average so far is a little under 14. It sucks gas, but I knew that coming in. 18 gallon tank too, so plan on stopping for gas frequently.
          Ummm, don't you also own a ZR1 or a C6?

Comment

nice the new ctsv's are badass
            2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
            2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

I'm upset they came out with all new colors in 2012. Puts a damper in my argument that the 09s and 12s are the same car, but 09s are half the price. That white and the blue are both great colors. Excellent choice.

Comment

.... you could have had a nice 5-series instead.
                70' Chevelle RagTop
                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Nice looking car but are they doing away with the CTS-V moniker for the ATS-V? The images I stumbled across on google picture it to be what the next generation CTS-V could probably look like.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Sean, yes the wife was one of the main reasons I went back to chromies!

ATS-V will be smaller than the CTS-V. Cadillac is finally making the ATS to compete directly with the 3 series and the CTS will go directly against the 5 series.

Really wanted a 5 series but I couldn't get preppy/$30k millionaire enough to roll it right, so I went with the gramps Caddy.

Lurch, not big differences through the years. A clean ’09 at the right price can be a great buy!
                    Ford
                    GM
                    Toyota
                    VAG

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                        .... you could have had a nice 5-series instead.
                        I sold my 02 M5 to get my V. While the fit and finish of my 10 year old BMW (and classic good looks) were better, it was a) aging [126k miles] and b) not anywhere near as fast as the V.

The new 5 series are nice, but slow and frankly the BMW dealers here in Dallas can suck a cock.

Comment

nice ride

Comment

Nice car

Comment

Working...
                            X