One Bad Hog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    when you say them, you mean a gutted pig, or the cuts?
    I would imagine the cuts, that's the way we do it.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
      I would imagine the cuts, that's the way we do it.
      I generally do primal cuts in the field (depending on how hot it is) and throw them on ice, then when I get home I do final cuts and freeze. That's how I do cattle also.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That's basically how I do it but since I only usually cut the backstrap I let it set for at least a day or so then cook it after soaking it in various stuff for flavor and tenderness.

Comment

Cattle the few times have hung in a friends walk in cooler for a few days. It's better to haul the cattle to somewhere else for butcher to much labor involved.

Comment

Nice kill
            I have gotten 13 to date not doing a dam thing right now
            Those dam chegers will eat ass alive fuck that

Sent from my PG86100 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
            Trick3d EVO

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              when you say them, you mean a gutted pig, or the cuts?
              Quartered
              Photobucket

Comment

Dude is that you in the picture?

Just asking because the guy in the pic. Looks like Richard lemay.
                my friend who died last july of cancer. Just thought you knew him. And that's an old pic?
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post

my friend who died last july of cancer. Just thought you knew him. And that's an old pic?
                  interesting.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Thats me with the pig. It was takin last week. If you are talking about the sig, thats me to the right and my son in law on the left in the boat.
                    Last edited by BlackSnake; 05-18-2012, 04:45 PM.
                    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                      Thats me with the pig. It was takin last week. If you are talking about the sig, thats me to the right and my son in law on the left in the boat.
                      Oh ok yes I Ment the pig picture. Thanks

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Oh ok yes I Ment the pig picture. Thanks
                        So God made 2 of us huh?
                        Photobucket

Comment

Lol. Everyone has a twin. That guy looked just like you. And he had a similar camper trailer. Too. That's what through me off.

I hope I don't have a look a like running around.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

My brother shot a 400 pounder last year with his 30-06. Clean shot through both lungs and heart. Turned it all to jelly, but the damned thing still ran 20 yards. Tough sons o bitches.
                            Annoying people, one post at a time!

Comment

Lol. Everyone has a twin. That guy looked just like you. And he had a similar camper trailer. Too. That's what through me off.

I hope I don't have a look a like running around.
                              That camper behind me isnt mine. It belongs to someone else on the lease. We have 17 hunters and about that many trailers. Thats just where we all clean our game. Mine is a old construction trailer. The box on the far right of the trailer is a 4x6' shower I just built.

Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                              X