Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bungee Jump Prank

G'Day Mate

that's pretty good, here is another one it may have been seen before but still funny

Comment

Haha they had better keep me down there on the 2nd one. I'd whoop someone. haha

Comment

The second video is funny. The first one is stupid. How the hell would the idiot jumper not know that he was only a few feet off the ground? I guess they could have blindfolded him for hours and he thought he was on a cliff, but the terrain around doesn't indicate any wide gaps to jump from.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
          The second video is funny. The first one is stupid. How the hell would the idiot jumper not know that he was only a few feet off the ground? I guess they could have blindfolded him for hours and he thought he was on a cliff, but the terrain around doesn't indicate any wide gaps to jump from.
          guy was scared to do it, so they offered to blindfold him and film it. That's the setup I imagine.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I'd royal fuck someone up on that second one!

Comment

Originally posted by appelingogt View Post
              I'd royal fuck someone up on that second one!
              Same, you would be able to hear me cussing from the bottom. Yall better leave me down there, cause I am going to fucking kill you when I get back up.

Comment

I would have probably shit myself if that was me in the second one
                Originally posted by Yale
                I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

The first one had the whole family laughing, and the second had the whole family saying "ah no heck no"...
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                  X