got blower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyZ06 View Post
    theres a rear mount turbo corvette c5 with boost lag that's looking for a turbo stang to race ... he lives in Fort Worth... but work in arlington lmk we can go to mexico and line them up
    oooo oooo I want a play!
    00 GT
    Twin Turbo Street Car

Comment

Originally posted by VETTKLR View Post
      I doubt all of his donk'd out shit combined can turn 800 at the tire
      i'm sorry for owning 4 vehicles.
      Last edited by TonyZ06; 01-04-2011, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Don't be sorry, kid. Maybe the 5th one will get you over the 800 mark

Then you can threadjack some more threads with YouTube videos of newer, nicer cars than yours

Comment

Don't be sorry, kid. Maybe the 5th one will get you over the 800 mark

Then you can threadjack some more threads with YouTube videos of newer, nicer cars than yours
          haha funny thing is matt doesn't even care and you haven't been able to sleep at night because i keep on saying shit on here, and if i posted those videos is to prove a point, not to brag with someone elses stuff, i'm happy with my H2, my 300, my z06 and my Excursion , and of course my f250. and trust me it's a good feeling waking up in the morning and not having to worry about car payments or mortgage payments.

Comment

haha funny thing is matt doesn't even care and you haven't been able to sleep at night because i keep on saying shit on here, and if i posted those videos is to prove a point, not to brag with someone elses stuff, i'm happy with my H2, my 300, my z06 and my Excursion , and of course my f250. and trust me it's a good feeling waking up in the morning and not having to worry about car payments or mortgage payments.
            I have never seen four cars and house with a combined worth of less than 200K promoted as "ballin out of control" on this site. It appears that you have been the first to break into that frontier. Congratulations!
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnc View Post
              !!! that's what I want to do with my twin turbo 32v setup.
              Hey John:

Matt was saying around the shop, the other day

" that he is going to blow the doors down of any TURBO car " cuz he got the fastest street car in Fort Worth & nobody can beat him.....

What you think about that.?.........j/k
              Last edited by d1tko; 01-05-2011, 10:11 AM.
              Originally posted by BoostedGT
              I got one of them POS x275 88mm's sitting on the work bench. Come get it.
              Originally posted by bigminz
              Hell no. Have you seen most of these cars up close? Death traps at those speeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                I have never seen four cars and house with a combined worth of less than 200K promoted as "ballin out of control" on this site. It appears that you have been the first to break into that frontier. Congratulations!
                naw not ballin out of control, but some people spend a shit of load of money fixing their cars up, even ask for loans to fix up their rides, i've seen it, and next thing you know they live in the shittiest place ever.

Just my .02 not trying to start a new argument with you now.

Comment

el oh el

Summed up like that, I guess the Rolodex Racing makes more sense. Play on, playa

Comment

naw not ballin out of control, but some people spend a shit of load of money fixing their cars up, even ask for loans to fix up their rides, i've seen it, and next thing you know they live in the shittiest place ever.

Just my .02 not trying to start a new argument with you now.
                    While I was busting your balls in my previous post, you do have a point, there are some people on here going into serious debt or spending money they shouldn't be spending on making their car go fast when the rest of their life is a fucking mess. It is an expensive hobby.
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

My 08 Z06 is not as fast as my Cobra with a baby whipple. I guess I am the only one who can bring in first hand experience regarding the two vehicles.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

While I was busting your balls in my previous post, you do have a point, there are some people on here going into serious debt or spending money they shouldn't be spending on making their car go fast when the rest of their life is a fucking mess. It is an expensive hobby.
                        Hence all the high dollar blower or Twin Turbo Projects that you see on SVTPerformance go straight from the Pics and Vids Section to the For Sale Section within days of their completion(If not before they're even completed!). That always sucks to see.

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        My 08 Z06 is not as fast as my Cobra with a baby whipple. I guess I am the only one who can bring in first hand experience regarding the two vehicles.
                        Got any vids of the Z beating anything? Can you post them to add to lil'baller's reference vids?

Comment

Got any vids of the Z beating anything? Can you post them to add to lil'baller's reference vids?
                          Nope, havent really raced it much. Although I did drag a 911 turbo on the highway once. That was fun.
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Hence all the high dollar blower or Twin Turbo Projects that you see on SVTPerformance go straight from the Pics and Vids Section to the For Sale Section within days of their completion(If not before they're even completed!). That always sucks to see.
                            Modded cars are a great investment, aren't they?

Comment

Modded cars are a great investment, aren't they?

I shoulda' stopped at the K&N FIPK and Billet Flow pulleys Fuck it...it's a 1,000hp heirloom now! LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by d1tko View Post
                                Hey John:

Matt was saying around the shop, the other day

" that he is going to blow the doors down of any TURBO car " cuz he got the fastest street car in Fort Worth & nobody can beat him.....

What you think about that.?.........j/k
                                John doesn't have a car!
                                00 GT
                                Twin Turbo Street Car

Comment

Working...
                                X