My HD Night Train

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My HD Night Train

Purchased this 2008 Harley Night Train a little less than 1.5 years ago & have been dumping money into it ever since. Snapped a few pics to see what you guys think of it. First pic is pretty much how I bought it. Quality of pics aren't that good due to taken with my phone.

Before

After

that looks nice!

those wheels are fucking dope

Comment

Sick!

Comment

love it !!!
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

the stainless pipes look out of place imo,,,i'd coat them black with some low profile stainless tips..

bike looks good, the wheels definitely made that bike

Comment

I dig it...I liked the first exhaust kit better...not a fan of that rear fender...is chop it back some myself. Still dope

Comment

nice
              If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

idk how i feel about the pipes. i liked the ones you had. but the bike is fucking sick man. good work. did you buy those wheels or paint the stock ones.

Comment

Very nice bike. I just am not a fan of the Handle bar shape. Black pipes would look good too.

Comment

nice! and i do like the 1st set of pipes better as well. sweet bike!

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I like the 2nd set of pipes. The first set is like cobra r's for a Harley.

Comment

I dig it, especially the wheels. Another vote on the first set of pipes.

Can't see the headlight in the first pic, any changes there as well?

As to the wheel question, there are more spokes on this set, even changed the disc if you look...
                          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Thanks fellas! I liked the first set of pipes but every Harley owner knows that they are on several bikes on the road. Couple of my buddies that I ride with have them so needed something different. The wheels were replaced with these 50 Fat Spoke wheels along with the rotors & pulley. Headlight was replaced with a bucket style that I had powder coated black at the same time I had the triple trees & lower fork tubes done. Still have a few more things I want to do like air ride suspension, 107 kit, rear fender & maybe paint.

Comment

I'm not into bikes much, but I like how it looks now.

Comment

Working...
                              X