Clear All

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
    bone yard
    where is this at?

Comment

• Originally posted by WesB View Post
      where is this at?
      Satan's back yard. Not for sale.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• sold! Virginia. posted on cars in barns

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          sold! Virginia. posted on cars in barns
          Only Satan would keep pair of superbird/daytonas rotting in a back yard and not sell them. I really detest people who have a rare or old vehicle sitting out in the pasture rotting and refuse to sell it, or ask way too much for it. It sits there for decades, and then eventually it's too gone to save. I remember a guy out in Rhome which I drove by occasionally who had a '57 Nomad sitting under a tree. When I saw it back in '02 or so it was in bad shape. He wanted $20k for it (it wasn't worth more than 5-7k in it's current shape). He said people asked about it all the time. I stopped by about 5 years later, and he wanted $25k for it. I kindly suggested he lower the price before it isn't worth anything. I went to see it a year ago or so and it was completely rusted out, almost nothing left - the windows had been broken out and water collected inside it. The driver seat was on the ground, I could see through the firewall, doors, etc. He came out in typical fashion to try and sell it to me for who knows how much. I told him it's gone, can't be restored any more and walked away.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Would love to have this truck(pretty sure Hale's speed shop? IIRC)

Comment

• My wife having some fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooter View Post
                Would love to have this truck(pretty sure Hale's speed shop? IIRC)

I was drooling right up until I saw a damn LSx motor in it. Swap that out for a Coyote with a turbo and it would be perfect.

Comment

I was drooling right up until I saw a damn LSx motor in it. Swap that out for a Coyote with a turbo and it would be perfect.
                  IIRC, that truck was built several years ago, before the new coyote motors were out(and they arent cheap either). I could care less whats under the hood if its making decent power

Comment

i actually started drooling more when i saw the lsx.. only cause i knew it would have ass loads of power with reliability
                    Originally posted by Pooter View Post
                    I could care less whats under the hood if its making decent power
                    this

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Only Satan would keep pair of superbird/daytonas rotting in a back yard and not sell them. I really detest people who have a rare or old vehicle sitting out in the pasture rotting and refuse to sell it, or ask way too much for it. It sits there for decades, and then eventually it's too gone to save. I remember a guy out in Rhome which I drove by occasionally who had a '57 Nomad sitting under a tree. When I saw it back in '02 or so it was in bad shape. He wanted $20k for it (it wasn't worth more than 5-7k in it's current shape). He said people asked about it all the time. I stopped by about 5 years later, and he wanted $25k for it. I kindly suggested he lower the price before it isn't worth anything. I went to see it a year ago or so and it was completely rusted out, almost nothing left - the windows had been broken out and water collected inside it. The driver seat was on the ground, I could see through the firewall, doors, etc. He came out in typical fashion to try and sell it to me for who knows how much. I told him it's gone, can't be restored any more and walked away.

I know where 5 65-66 mustang fastbacks,70 boss,70 mach,73 mach, 5-65-66 coupes/old school race cars,79 mustang,85 capri,79 capri,4 svo's,turbo coupes,supercoupes, Just sitting in a back yard

Comment

• Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
                        Where did you shoot this pic?
                        eBay ad. Car was for sale in Florida.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooter View Post
                          Would love to have this truck(pretty sure Hale's speed shop? IIRC)

You're right this is Nathan Hale's personal truck Its a 6.0 with a T76 turbo. Same setup that we put in johns wagon and my GTO

Not sure on power but it runs damn good on the track
                          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                            You're right this is Nathan Hale's personal truck Its a 6.0 with a T76 turbo. Same setup that we put in johns wagon and my GTO

Not sure on power but it runs damn good on the track
                            This truck is now over seas

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                              I know where 5 65-66 mustang fastbacks,70 boss,70 mach,73 mach, 5-65-66 coupes/old school race cars,79 mustang,85 capri,79 capri,4 svo's,turbo coupes,supercoupes, Just sitting in a back yard
                              Im on my way to your house now. I will pick you up so you can show me where they are. See you in about an hour.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X