X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes, that is correct ^

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
      Yea, they aren't cheap. I can't speak for the 1st gen Cayenne's but the current one has some pretty damn good reliability ratings. Porsche in general has the lowest average of warranty work of any manufacturer.
      It's no glorified Crosstour, but it'll do.

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      The Cayenne base model with no additional options starts at $59,600 MSRP. That's not too much than some of the other luxury SUVs out there. Plus, it's a Porsche, so they got that goin' for 'em...which is nice.

On the other side of the spectrum, a full-optioned Cayenne Turbo S is a cunt-hair over $200,000. That's insane money.
      Our smaller X4 was a hair over $60k fully loaded, that MSRP will bloat pretty quickly, as you won't find one that's optionless.

I was looking at 911's and Caymans as a potential weekend fun car, and it blows me away how much more the turbo version goes for. No other manufacturer has that much disparity.

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      That sounds awesome until you have to service it.
      Easy fix, don't own one out of warrantee.

Been thinking about going a totally different direction lately, but I've read that these don't tow so great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
        Our smaller X4 was a hair over $60k fully loaded, that MSRP will bloat pretty quickly, as you won't find one that's optionless.
        Yeah, but it's not hard to find one that's close to optionless:

Comment

• A wild ride from the EAT SLEEP STREET - 'CONTROLLED CHAOS' Cash Days Event! Jamond Haug in the GUDFAR Blown Hemi Impala -vs- Kye Kelley in the Shocker Nitrou...

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Justa plowin'........

Comment

• World's fastest wheat plow?
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• I'm no expert but there are more efficient ways to harvest a crop. Maybe not as fun tho.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• That engine just got a serving of wheaties.
                  Think wheat kernels are hard enough to break a valve?

Comment

• Damn, is there anymore details on the impala? Build thread? I came in my pants a little

Comment

• Yeah that big bitch was moving

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X