Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    As much as that sucks, the roof is in one piece, it'll likely get rebuilt.
    That's what I was thinking, but the more I look the more damage I see. The rear quarters are folded and buckled, that whole chassis is shot.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post

That sux.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
              I like minus the hood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                Gangster

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  Damnit.... Well at least at that angle I like that car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                    Damnit.... Well at least at that angle I like that car.
                    IT can be yours for a cool $105k

Comment

• Damned triple tails. It is something I could see an older non car guy buying. I would prefer just to strip the Vette and put a cage on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                        Damned triple tails. It is something I could see an older non car guy buying. I would prefer just to strip the Vette and put a cage on it.
                        You mean like this?

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            That's what I was thinking, but the more I look the more damage I see. The rear quarters are folded and buckled, that whole chassis is shot.
                            Yes sir, you are correct, that car is fucked. The roll bar is the only thing keeping it together. The frame rail is bent all the way up to the firewall. As you can see the rocker panel is buckled too. And as you already pointed out the roof (A&B pillar) is buckled as well. The floors and trans tunnel sheet metal is done too, yeah to the scrap yard it goes...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Yes sir, you are correct, that car is fucked. The roll bar is the only thing keeping it together. The frame rail is bent all the way up to the firewall. As you can see the rocker panel is buckled too. And as you already pointed out the roof (A&B pillar) is buckled as well. The floors and trans tunnel sheet metal is done too, yeah to the scrap yard it goes...
                              Eh, cut the rood and the back end off, find one of the thousands of coupes out there for cheap, and cut/paste. It's a race car, so I dont see the need in the fastback, but rich guys spend money differently than the rest of us.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                It wouldn't surprise me if the VIN # lived on...

Comment

Working...
                                X