Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
    Go look at them in person, it changed my mind on them.
    i guess my main issue was all the ones i kept seeing were the solid bland colors with small wheels...just wasnt liking them at all.

Now im seeing these lowered, big wheels and some color breakup and i really dig it

Comment

• The Kona blue 50th 5.0 at the Shelby show really changed my opinion and the vert at the state fair was pimp too. I'm really happy with my '12 5.0, but I'm probably going to buy my wife an EcobOOst, it will be like both of ours...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        The Kona blue 50th 5.0 at the Shelby show really changed my opinion and the vert at the state fair was pimp too. I'm really happy with my '12 5.0, but I'm probably going to buy my wife an EcobOOst, it will be like both of ours...
        ive been checking out videos of the Eboost, and I am reaaaaally wanting to see how these things do with some mods.

Comment

• If the 2.0 EB Focus ST's are any indication of what a few mods will do, then I'm all in on a 2.3 EB. Some of those ST's are making over 300hp/400tq, so I can only imagine the 2.3 EB will deliver much more...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            If the 2.0 EB Focus ST's are any indication of what a few mods will do, then I'm all in on a 2.3 EB. Some of those ST's are making over 300hp/400tq, so I can only imagine the 2.3 EB will deliver much more...
            very good point. Some of those STs will haul the mail for sure

Comment

• Rumor has it Ford is considering bringing the Focus RS (Turbo + AWD!!) to the states!!!
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• I think the staggered wheel will be a popular wheel choice for the '15

Comment

• I am so in love with that color.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    I am so in love with that color.

Your grey mark was a badass color

Comment

• if you guys like them enough, i may trade my 335 for one

Comment

• Guess he didn't like the front end either. Looks better now

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                          looks like Germany.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• A lot of awesome in this post.

Comment

Working...
                                X