Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    That's because the government hasn't stuck it's hands into private auto finance like they have with mortgages.
    Just saw an article on Jalopnik, that the government is looking into GMs subprime lending practices...Wonder if that will lead to further hand in cookie jar?

Comment

• Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
      Just saw an article on Jalopnik, that the government is looking into GMs subprime lending practices...Wonder if that will lead to further hand in cookie jar?
      Yep, I'm sure it will. Our ever expanding tyrannical government. Everything it touches turns to shit.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
          Love them cars!
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
              And this is the part that makes me shake my head, if you wanted to buy a house for $97,000 it would take several weeks, several documents, bunch of red-tape 20% down but, good credit you could walk off the lot with the truck in an hour .
              It's alot harder to repo that house.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shockeruti View Post
                    It's alot harder to repo that house.

Meh'

It sure as fuck easier to find

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Uhhh ,, what ?

Comment

• I am filled with rage.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X