Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
    Nice. My car was originally a M-code 4 speed before the big block and 6 speed swap. I know I still have the Z bar, bell housing and maybe some other stuff if you need it.

What FI are you gonna run?
    Pm me about the parts... For the fi, I am thinking of the F.a.s.t. Kit, but I am maybe considering using the 5.0L home made kit. Found a few guys that made there own setup using all fox body wiring and computer.. Hoping to get going on this by the end of the year. Have any pics of yours?

Comment

• Comment

• how to take a screen shot

Comment

• image url

Comment

• image url upload

Comment

• Originally posted by 90coupe View Post
              Pm me about the parts... For the fi, I am thinking of the F.a.s.t. Kit, but I am maybe considering using the 5.0L home made kit. Found a few guys that made there own setup using all fox body wiring and computer.. Hoping to get going on this by the end of the year. Have any pics of yours?
              Yeah, posted a few on here a while ago and got flamed.....

Was playing around with an old set of wheels for my GTO and mocked them up under the Torino to see what they looked like. Before (http://www.flickr.com/photos/61396724@N03/6819696887/) After (http://www.flickr.com/photos/61396724@N03/6819738199/) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/61396724@N03/6819727697/)

Oh well.

I've been reading up on the FAST setup and have seen real mixed results. The problem is they seem like the best out of the box setup available right now even with their garbage QC. Plenty of people have done the foxbody setup, just requires more work. You could also do megasquirt.
              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• 97k for a Raptor?! The fuck?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
                      97k for a Raptor?! The fuck?!
                      40k in upgrades, dawg!

Comment

• And this is the part that makes me shake my head, if you wanted to buy a house for $97,000 it would take several weeks, several documents, bunch of red-tape 20% down but, good credit you could walk off the lot with the truck in an hour .

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
                          And this is the part that makes me shake my head, if you wanted to buy a house for $97,000 it would take several weeks, several documents, bunch of red-tape 20% down but, good credit you could walk off the lot with the truck in an hour .
                          Very true....

Comment

• Comment

And this is the part that makes me shake my head, if you wanted to buy a house for $97,000 it would take several weeks, several documents, bunch of red-tape 20% down but, good credit you could walk off the lot with the truck in an hour .
                              That and a house doesn't lose 20% or more of its value the moment you walk in. In many cases it actually gains value..

Comment

That's because the government hasn't stuck it's hands into private auto finance like they have with mortgages.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X