Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post

wife and I have been seriously considering one of these as a daily driver for me. It's the first econobox I've seen that could actually pay for itself.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
            wife and I have been seriously considering one of these as a daily driver for me. It's the first econobox I've seen that could actually pay for itself.
            I'm also cautiously fascinated.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• wtf
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Prototype
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Someone's been hanging out in Sherman.

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                      If it actually goes into production, me to. I drive 80 miles one way to work. The drive train is based off of the 90's metro.

Comment

• Originally posted by coley View Post
                        If it actually goes into production, me to. I drive 80 miles one way to work. The drive train is based off of the 90's metro.
                        which had incredible gas mileage.

Comment

• What would worry me is top speed traffic fly's in the mornings. What I can't find anything that tells what top speed is. If it is 65 and I am doing that in the slow lane just so I don't die it cant get great millage doing that.
                          Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                            What would worry me is top speed traffic fly's in the mornings. What I can't find anything that tells what top speed is. If it is 65 and I am doing that in the slow lane just so I don't die it cant get great millage doing that.
                            Top speed is 100.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              Top speed is 100.
                              Sounds good to me I might have to look into this when they start making them.
                              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                                Sounds good to me I might have to look into this when they start making them.
                                You might reconsider on one potential issue.

The service and repair network is PepBoys.

Comment

Working...
                                X