Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
    Oh no.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Comment

• someone following lemons?
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                What the fuck, did they use a boats dive platform for a splitter, shit!

And what the hell is that sticking out of the hood, a plate for the nitrous solenoids?

Edit, it looks a though they are intake horns with a fuel rail around it.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Holy fuck, I was trying to figure out what the hell that was sticking out of the hood that I totally missed that space shuttle type intake on the quarter panels, ahahahahahahaha!!!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                          The all-new X4's have hit the dealers, time to test out the "X-drive" up in Tahoe.

300 horse as it sits, but presumably the go-fast bits for the previous n55 (335, 435) cars will bolt on, so 350-400 depending on how deep I want to get.
                          BMW, like GM have really made their cars fucking ugly lately. Not to mention all of the configuration changes. I'm not impressed with BMW anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                            Looks cool, but front brakes would be nice!

I agree, that BWM is fugly.

Comment

• no clue if this actually a prototype or just a concept I just googled car

Also the M3 is the only BMW that's even slightly pleasing to the eyes

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X