X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• That car is just so freakin nice. You must be really really proud of her.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• It is a damned clean car. I have always favored the ever modding car, his is point on with that.
        Last edited by Scott Mc; 06-06-2014, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
          I want a Bullitt clone so bad... I also want a really clean early coupe like that blue one. I know where a 66 coupe with V8 and automatic is sitting, but she won't let go of it for a decent price, she wants stupid money for it. It's got body damage and has been sitting on 4 flat tires for at least 6-10 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
            This.

I don't care for the bumper delete. Contoured and fit to the body? Fine. But it just looks weird deleted. Usually, the front looks way worse without the bumper as well.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• White P1 is pure sex.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                      My new wallpaper.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by EW View Post
                          I don't care for the bumper delete. Contoured and fit to the body? Fine. But it just looks weird deleted. Usually, the front looks way worse without the bumper as well.
                          I don't like the looks of the car much at all, but I can really appreciate the work on that one. Mindblowing. Someone spent a way too much time thinking about it, and I know how that goes!

Comment

• Comment

• The way I see it is if you can afford to build that camaro you can afford to drive it and I would want to drive the piss out of that sexy beast.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X