Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah that's closer to baby shit than pee

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        Carl's jeep is the coolest in the thread. It is almost perfect ... cept for the wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          Carl's jeep is the coolest in the thread. It is almost perfect ... cept for the wheels.
          He has better pics but just need to sanitize the license plate. He has been without it for what seems like a year. I was shocked to hear they finally released it to him. The folks that did the work were one issue after another, after another.

Next up is stupid amount of audio shit going in. Different shop though.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

He has better pics but just need to sanitize the license plate. He has been without it for what seems like a year. I was shocked to hear they finally released it to him. The folks that did the work were one issue after another, after another.

I saw it on facespace.

Comment

That's a sweet Jeep. Who did the work?
              '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
              '13 Dodge Cummins
              '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Originally posted by white88 View Post
                That's a sweet Jeep. Who did the work?
                Baertrax I believe.

I haven't been a fan since Russ sold out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                  Baertrax I believe.

I think his son has it now. He bought a bunch of parts from me when I was parting out my jeep for his next project. Seemed pretty cool, but I never took my jeep to any shops for work, no first hand experience.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    I think his son has it now. He bought a bunch of parts from me when I was parting out my jeep for his next project. Seemed pretty cool, but I never took my jeep to any shops for work, no first hand experience.
                    Russ doesnt have any kids.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      Russ doesnt have any kids.
                      I must have misunderstood than, I seem to remember someone telling me that on lsjc, maybe i misunderstood.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        I must have misunderstood than, I seem to remember someone telling me that on lsjc, maybe i misunderstood.
                        Josh something is the new owner I believe...

Russ was a great dude and cared about his customers. He treated me right when I had no clue what I was doing with my jeep when I first started messing with it years ago.

Comment

• Curious where you might have got this from?

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                          Baertrax I believe.

Comment

Curious where you might have got this from?
                            From the Baertrax Facebook.... I could be wrong however.

From there:

" XXXX is back in town and picked up his Brute conversion we did for him using his TJ. I think he's pretty darn happy. He's called a couple times and sent me a couple messages on how happy he is! Good looking truck XXXX''

deleted his name just because.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                              From the Baertrax Facebook.... I could be wrong however.

From there:

" XXXX is back in town and picked up his Brute conversion we did for him using his TJ. I think he's pretty darn happy. He's called a couple times and sent me a couple messages on how happy he is! Good looking truck XXXX''

deleted his name just because.
                              Makes sense.

Oh he is a happy, happy dude.

Comment

• I've always wanted to do a Brute/JK8 conversion but our boss is still trying to get a chassis table. It might be awhile before we do one.
                                '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                                '13 Dodge Cummins
                                '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Working...
                                X