Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Got to tune this 1967 Volvo Amazon, it is packing a heavily modified LS3, fabricated 9" rear end, and Tremec TKO transmission. This is the guys true daily driver with all amenities, big brakes, a/c, road race suspension, etc. He owns Sweedish Ops which is a company that fabricates all the parts for these vintage Volvo swaps.

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post

Got to tune this 1967 Volvo Amazon, it is packing a heavily modified LS3, fabricated 9" rear end, and Tremec TKO transmission. This is the guys true daily driver with all amenities, big brakes, a/c, road race suspension, etc. He owns Sweedish Ops which is a company that fabricates all the parts for these vintage Volvo swaps.
        Bad ass! Why does it look like you photshoped your logo on though.

How much does a swap for those things cost?
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
          Bad ass! Why does it look like you photshoped your logo on though.

How much does a swap for those things cost?
          No idea on cost, based on what I saw I'd say this is not a "budget" swap, firewall has to be heavily modified. I put the logo on there as a watermark, I always put it somewhere in my pictures, obviously my PS skills are not what they used to be

Comment

• I saw that Volvo at Cars & Coffee a few months back. My favorite car there. What did it make?

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
              I saw that Volvo at Cars & Coffee a few months back. My favorite car there. What did it make?
              There's a build thread of it on stanceworks. http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37653

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                There's a build thread of it on stanceworks. http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37653
                WOW, he is very talented. I just read all 20 pages.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I am finally back in the game after a brief 7 year hiatus. Will be testing her tomorrow at MSR to compete in American Iron:

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Looks like a fun little race car. Did you buy it pre-built off of someone?

Comment

• Built it back in 05-06 and it has been sitting since 2008 or so. My Dad is getting after it out there and I am following suit!
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Sick
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Right on! Where could I bring little guy and come watch?

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            Built it back in 05-06 and it has been sitting since 2008 or so. My Dad is getting after it out there and I am following suit!
                            What suspension does it have underneath?

I need to get the Cobra back on the road and would love to do a few laps out at MSR.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• My triple black 91 vert 17" 5lug chrome ponys

Comment

• Hey you want some 98 ish gt wheels? Buddy trying to sell them. He blew it up long ago lol.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X