X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CWO View Post

fucking minitruckers

Comment

• LMFAO! I was about to say the same thing.

Comment

• Is it me or is that a waist of an ls motor

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• hehehe
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I liked the little nissan. If you cant appreciate the work or when someone at last does a good job on something regardless if you agree with it or not than you are not a true car person.

Comment

• Oh the truck looks fine. I can think of a 100 different a applications for the drive train that would be more useful.

Maybe I don't appreciate the builder's disregard for a better use of an Ls engine.

Maybe I don't appreciate your lack of fucks given about where my true "car person" heart lies.

Maybe it's just one man's opinion of a truck and to each his own.

But I can appreciate how lovingly you swing on this minitruckers nutz. It shows the true car guy inside of you.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I think it's fucking balls-ass ugly. I would ALMOST give it a pass on craftsmanship/execution if it weren't for that abortion of an air filter setup and the fact that he frenched the sheet metal around it! LOL

that thing is the result of a flat-bill hat restricting blood flow to the brain, heavy metals poisoning from a lip ring and possibly a tongue ring, and possibly from discount tattoo ink COMBINED with way too much money, some really shitty music, and most likely some mid-grade methamphetamine
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Is that an 80's Nissan hard body with wide whites, dog dish caps and rat rod style headers?

Yeah, not a fan.

I do like mini-trucks though. By-product of growing up in Southern California in the 80's. One of my brothers had a bitchin toyota extended cab with snug top, porsche alloys, recaro seats, and carpet kit in the bed..

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    that thing is the result of a flat-bill hat restricting blood flow to the brain, heavy metals poisoning from a lip ring and possibly a tongue ring, and possibly from discount tattoo ink COMBINED with way too much money, some really shitty music, and most likely some mid-grade methamphetamine

^^ LMAO but well said and probably very accurate.

mardyn

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      I think it's fucking balls-ass ugly. I would ALMOST give it a pass on craftsmanship/execution if it weren't for that abortion of an air filter setup and the fact that he frenched the sheet metal around it! LOL

I'm with Cooter. It's not like the guy is a talentless ass clown. He just has shit, Naynay taste. As my old boss would say "he could fuck up a wet dream".
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                        I'm with Cooter. It's not like the guy is a talentless ass clown. He just has shit, Naynay taste. As my old boss would say "he could fuck up a wet dream".
                        Taste is a matter of opinion. It's not to my liking but I try to not say it's ugly, or shit.

As for naynay, I always though he had good taste in cars.

Comment

• I don't think its total shit. Got some cool stuff inthere. If it had a 50s body or older it would be more acceptable. Perhaps an old Datsun would make it right.

Comment

• Maclaren did offered this up at one point iirc

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                              Taste is a matter of opinion. It's not to my liking but I try to not say it's ugly, or shit.

As for naynay, I always though he had good taste in cars.
                              you're more diplomatic than I am... it's painfully obvious that the guy has talent and the craftsmanship is good. But man, you gotta deduct major points on a couple choices there

despite Nay's distaste for Fairmonts, I like his taste in trucks
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                              X