Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
    Wasn't that on ebay years ago? I believe he was auctioning off the entire lot.

Comment

• It looks photoshopped to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesB View Post
        ^^^ That's Sexy! I'd sell my wife to get that. Unfortunantly, I think I'd have to pay someone to take my wife! lol
        Post pics and someone here will make you an offer.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          Post pics and someone here will make you an offer.
          Problem is, if she leaves she will take my daughter, and I'd rather put up with her than lose my daughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
            Is that the one Adam Ginsberg bought and his kid drove? I think that ended-up back in the Brown family, if that's the car I'm thinking of.
            I know Adam, bought a few things from him while he lived here in DFW, before the "great migration West". However, I'm not aware of him owning Ol'Blue. However, I am NOT in the know when it comes to such things. As far as the car being back in KB's hands.... that would do my heart a lot of good. He deserves it.

Morgan!!! Would pimp HARD!!!! Love those cars!
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Last edited by Dawkins; 06-30-2012, 08:22 AM.
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt
                As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

• I saw this Mustang today, spotted it from 1/4 mile away. While I don't like the color, it had the most bad ass paint job I've ever seen. It was like colored chrome, and super reflective and "wet" looking. It looked like a real life Hot Wheels. My crappy cell pic doesn't do it justice.

Comment

• Dad's '56

Comment

• My pick up

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Comment

• I always loved the early ones, I especially love the split windows.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• been posted before, and I'll probably post it again

Comment

Comment

• Last edited by Dawkins; 07-03-2012, 09:50 AM.
                                Originally posted by Sean88gt

Comment

Working...
                                X