Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
    Company called Centurion made them. Last one I saw looked to be made out of an F350.
    If they are like the older Centurion conversions, don't look at the frame. The 2-3 I've seen make the worst welds I've seen on here look awesome. Visually, it looks like it would snap on the first drive.
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
      If they are like the older Centurion conversions, don't look at the frame. The 2-3 I've seen make the worst welds I've seen on here look awesome. Visually, it looks like it would snap on the first drive.
      LOL good lord.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
        Most of the centurion broncos were on truck frames, so they didnt have to stretch them, just the body. They are prone to rust, since they were hack jobs with tons of bondo, especially the roof.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          GM just needs to say the hell with it and make a Pontiac Trans Am based off the Camaro. Don't bring back Pontiac as a separate division, just make the damn thing and call it one.
          Agreed. They could sell occasional one offs like this at the Chevy dealers. A nice way to make some quick and easy cash.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

GM just needs to say the hell with it and make a Pontiac Trans Am based off the Camaro. Don't bring back Pontiac as a separate division, just make the damn thing and call it one.
                  Aftermarket does it better, but certainly not cheaper.

They do three different T/A's and a '69 GTO, all based off the new Camaro.

Comment

• When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post

They do three different T/A's and a '69 GTO, all based off the new Camaro.
                      Pretty damn cool, but they should have done a '70 GTO instead.

Comment

Pretty damn cool, but they should have done a '70 GTO instead.
                        That's always been my favorite.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          I have a pull out poster of this car that has been hanging in my garage at my last two houses for the last probably 20 years or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by kobuzz View Post
                            I have a pull out poster of this car that has been hanging in my garage at my last two houses for the last probably 20 years or so.
                            I had it in my bedroom as a kid.

Everything on it is WRONG, but I fucking love that car. Even the stupid color.
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Me too! Lol
                              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Yah had to be there ...

j/k

Comment

Working...
                                X