Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
    I like it, where that be?!

I almost had one in Atlanta, TX, but it was sold out from under me!
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
      My old man just got one of these!
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I like it, where that be?!

I almost had one in Atlanta, TX, but it was sold out from under me!

Boston, Mass ..

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
              My (then 17 yr old) son and I met the (at the time) owner of the "Truckstang" on the Power Tour 2003. Hung out with him for a couple of days. Very cool, very straight forward Veteran.

Comment

• Comment

• Wharz Brad?

Comment

• random interesting cars I've seen while driving around

--Marcus

Comment

• DAMN, some really good shit right there! Porsche 356? yes please! I like that 4 door bronco! Is it a bronco, or is it a crew cab modified with a bronco cap?
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

DAMN, some really good shit right there! Porsche 356? yes please! I like that 4 door bronco! Is it a bronco, or is it a crew cab modified with a bronco cap?
                        Company called Centurion made them. Last one I saw looked to be made out of an F350.

Comment

• kinda diggin that firechicken
                          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                            kinda diggin that firechicken
                            Yeah I also think it looks great. I have never seen one of those conversions on the street. Were they sold as complete cars, or just conversions for camaro owners?

Comment

• GM just needs to say the hell with it and make a Pontiac Trans Am based off the Camaro. Don't bring back Pontiac as a separate division, just make the damn thing and call it one.

Comment

DAMN, some really good shit right there! Porsche 356? yes please! I like that 4 door bronco! Is it a bronco, or is it a crew cab modified with a bronco cap?

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X