Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    multi-stage compression... a compressor can only operate at a certain ratio.

you take in a bunch of air and compress it 2-3 times and then feed it to a smaller compressor that can compress it again.

It's like a 2 stage air compressor in your shop.
    lol, no I mean I don't get why you would put a 2jz into a wrangler.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Because racecar
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Off roading in japan of course, idiots.

Comment

• 2014 Dakar Rally Gallery - http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2...-rally/100662/

Comment

• God, I wish Ford would bring the Aussi Falcon line to the the US.
            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
              God, I wish Ford would bring the Aussi Falcon line to the the US.
              How about the ute?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                How about the ute?
                If Ford brought the Holden Ute over here that would be very strange.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  If Ford brought the Holden Ute over here that would be very strange.
                  Why is that? They are fucking awesome? Did your testicles fall off?!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Why is that? They are fucking awesome? Did your testicles fall off?!
                    probably because Holden is owned by General Motors
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      probably because Holden is owned by General Motors
                      We have a Holden statesman rebadged as a Caprice? A Holden Monaro rebadged as a GTO? Why not a ute? Oh, you fags are focusing on the manufacturer. Fine, A falcon ute. You happy now?!

Comment

• Yes. I was simply clarifying where I thought he was going with his "Ford/Holden" statement
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Yeah, I was just being a dick,

Comment

Ford is killing it in Australia now.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X