Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
    Side pipes look like they're from a '67. That key cylinder is tied to a state of the art (for 1979) alarm system, likely just an ignition kill. If someone did, in fact, cut that roof, I would personally hunt them down and kick them in the nuts.
    Oh, it's cut. I can tell you that right now.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Did they do T-tops? Hey, it's only fiberglass! I hope the restore it back fairly original.
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        I see it now. The roof should flow smoothly down to the "a" pillars. Whatever that "roof" is, is did not start life attached that car. Hell, one of the best lines of the '63 is the top of the doors where they roll over onto the roof. I seriously hope this car gets fixed correctly.

Comment

Don't let me tell you about a guy in Corpus Christi who cut out a 63 split window to graft to his 76 vette. This wasn't a basket case car either from what my cousin told me both where driving cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
            another Plastidipped car

I've been on the fence as to whether or not I like plastidipping an entire car. I dig it when wheels, trim, or other accents are done but I just couldn't get on board with doing an entire car..

This car changes that. I love it.

Comment

• I don't know. If you've got crappy paint why not? I get the concept. Cheap way to change it up. Plus I see it kinda protecting the original paint.
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Um, does that thing have a targa cut into it? And the vents on the rear? And a fucking key cylinder in the slats? And lake pipes?
                Nothing that isnt fixable. If it survived the 70s and that was the worst it got, well, then it aint so bad. Good thing is, those cars are worth enough now that you could justify fixing all that stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                  Big Dad was ttying to talk me into doing that with my Mach. My question is what do you do with all that room up front?

Not saying we never had that conversation ..

But , sure don't remember it ?

And, thats way outside the normal lines for me ?

But, we had some fun at the shop's back then so .. its possible as a goof I did say it ??

by the way, is it any close than it was then ?

Pics ??

Comment

• US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• Damn she got a fat ass!!!!!!!.
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• That black pantera in the pits makes me want to slap my mama it's so good looking!
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                            That Trailblazer is a bad bitch. Custom chassis, 4 link rear, cammed LS7, built for autocross by some guys who work for GM, from what I have heard

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• ^ pic stolen from Pro-touring.com
                              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Oh my. I keep trying to hate it but don't.
                                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X