Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Random car thread. - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
    First one of these I've seen on the road:

Comment

• Originally posted by white88 View Post

Gorgeous four eye!
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
        4eye?
        For, four, fore, 4?
        '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
        '13 Dodge Cummins
        '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Comment

• I fucking hate new beetles, but that one is something to behold!

Comment

• yeah, damnit, that is pretty cool.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Trunk of it

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• that Beetle is Plastidipped and the white walls are Plastidipped too LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                    that Beetle is Plastidipped and the white walls are Plastidipped too LOL
                    lol, I was wondering that. The wheels too? That is hilarious. I can't believe it stands up.

Comment

• That's a great looking SVO. 4 eye.. LOL I wonder if it is waiting for a tow truck?

Love the 70 Fastback/ GT also. That had to be a crazy build.

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          lol, I was wondering that. The wheels too? That is hilarious. I can't believe it stands up.
                          People have been doing that on the HAMB with the whitewalls for 10+ years

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                            that Beetle is Plastidipped and the white walls are Plastidipped too LOL
                            Is there a thread for this on vwvortex?

Comment

• only thread I know of

DipYourCar.com is your go-to resource for peelable auto paint, accessories, tutorials, and more! Browse our Dip Pearls, Plasti Dip® for sale, and more!

Comment

• I misread the thread, not dipped white walls. My fault. They are DIY though

Comment

Working...
                                X