Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell yes!
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
              OK, if they did build it, would you buy one?

Yes it would need to come with the 5.0 in the base model and the shelby motor In the premium

Comment

• I wouldn't buy it but that's cause I couldn't afford it. I will however lust after it.
                One of my dream builds is a highly modded 6 speed auto, 700HP+ Modular, blown, IRS, big brake, fully sound deadened and updated electronics Lincoln Conti.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• dude, i'll let you work on my bronco, stop complaining about being broke
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Silly idiot. I am not broke but I cant drop 60K+ on a car. I don't have cowskin rugs. You on the other hand couldn't afford to fill its tank.
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• lol, please, i buy more gas between the supercrew and the bronco than 90% of this site.. gas has never been an issue for me. it's like water and electricity. you gotta have it, so dont bitch about it.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Then why are you always asking for gas money so you can go "beat up/drink with/do charity events/make stipulations with people" all the time?

And "let" me work on your Bronco? You cant even travel 10 miles to man up to someone. You sure as hell cant drive 100 miles to "let" me work on your Bronco.

Tell ya what though, you go pay your money owed to Robert and provide proof of you winning a fisticuffs engagement with Eric and I will give you free labor on all repairs for both your Fords for a full year.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                            Then why are you always asking for gas money so you can go "beat up/drink with/do charity events/make stipulations with people" all the time?

And "let" me work on your Bronco? You cant even travel 10 miles to man up to someone. You sure as hell cant drive 100 miles to "let" me work on your Bronco.

Tell ya what though, you go pay your money owed to Robert and provide proof of you winning a fisticuffs engagement with Eric and I will give you free labor on all repairs for both your Fords for a full year.
                            bitch please.its obvious i work on my own shit, thus why i kept on rollin like a big truck past your shop and fixed the shit myself... dont be mad bro.

as far as those other two clowns them boys dont want it with me, especially not gil oreilly
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                              I bet this thing is a handful in the rain... I'd rather drive my 92 notch in the rain than this car.
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                                I bet this thing is a handful in the rain... I'd rather drive my 92 notch in the rain than this car.
                                Based on what?

Comment

Working...
                                X