• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    What is this? Give it to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      What is this? Give it to me.
      Looks like a 1955 Maserati A6G/54 Frua Berlinetta, VERY nice car.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by white88 View Post

Do you know this guy? I'm 99% sure he lives in The Woodlands TX. There's a guy with the exact same Jeep, same green Line-X, etc. He owns an apartment complex in Houston and happens to be the guy that filmed those two C5s racing/wrecking on The Woodlands Parkeay that made all the blogs a couple years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
          Do you know this guy? I'm 99% sure he lives in The Woodlands TX. There's a guy with the exact same Jeep, same green Line-X, etc. He owns an apartment complex in Houston and happens to be the guy that filmed those two C5s racing/wrecking on The Woodlands Parkeay that made all the blogs a couple years ago.
          That house definitely looks like a woodlands house.

Comment

What's the Chaparral / Acura connection here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

Looks like a tribute to Gil de Ferran and Chaparral.

Gil de Ferran will cap his career with a salute to the man who helped it take off.

De Ferran will turn his final laps on Saturday in the ALMS season ender at Laguna Seca in a prototype wearing "milk"-white-colored livery that channels the revolutionary Chaparral race cars of the 1960s and 1970s. The man behind the Chaparral marque, Jim Hall, gave de Ferran his first big break in Indy cars.

The eye-catching livery was revealed on Thursday in the first practice session before this weekend's race. Hall was there, and he brought a Chaparral 2 and the high-wing CanAm Chaparral 2E. Along with a white-clad Acura ARX-02a, they made an appearance on the Laguna Seca track, with Hall and de Ferran's teammate Simon Pagenaud driving.

“This is very emotional for me,” said de Ferran. “When I first set my sights on running a sports-car team, I asked Jim if I could take the famous Chaparral No. 66 as my way of thanking him for his vital role in my career and a reminder to us all of the great days of sports cars. To see it all come to life here in Laguna Seca--the scene of my first-ever IndyCar victory with Jim back in 1995--is really fantastic.”

De Ferran, a two-time CART World Series champion and the 2003 Indianapolis 500 winner, announced in August that he will step away from the cockpit at the end of the 2009 ALMS season to focus on his role as president of De Ferran Motorsports. He founded the team in 2008 as the factory-supported Acura team.

Gil de Ferran, 2000, 2001 Champ Car champion and 2003 Indy 500 winner, enters his final race as a driver this weekend at Laguna Seca, the finale to the 2009 ALMS championship. There are a number of celebrations to mark his retirement, the most prominent being the de Ferran Motorsport Acura LMP1 car carrying a …

Diaz Tops LMP2 Class Qualifying With Sensational Run In Lowe’s Acura MONTEREY, Calif. — Gil de Ferran made his last qualifying run in style ...
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

That's pretty kick ass. What is it?
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                  That's pretty kick ass. What is it?
                  Kurtis 500KK

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    What Motoman said. Threw me for a loop at first, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      Looks like a 1955 Maserati A6G/54 Frua Berlinetta, VERY nice car.
                      Last one I saw sold went for 1.65 million. Appears I won't ever own one. Slick looking car, though.

Comment

• Comment

• Oh that's sexy...

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                            My brother and I built this Jeep, we just dropped it off to the owner on Friday. This one is black Line-X.
                            '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                            '13 Dodge Cummins
                            '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• www.hppmotorsports.com
                              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• I'm digging on these

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...