• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
        Another Hales speed shop truck

Pretty sure that my next-door neighbor's cousin bought that truck...and he paid dearly for it too. It looks a little different now, though. He's been making his own rattle-can patina!
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post

My dad had a '67 Toro, really cool car.

My dad keeping it classy.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  My dad had a '67 Toro, really cool car.

My dad keeping it classy.
                  Fucking awesome. I think Toros are absolutely gorgeous cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                    Fucking awesome. I think Toros are absolutely gorgeous cars.
                    You haven't felt torque steer until you've held a steering wheel with 500ft/lbs of torque on the other end.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Oldsmobile made approx 100 of these I believe. The Jetway 707.

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Oldsmobile made approx 100 of these I believe. The Jetway 707.
                          I posted a Jetway somewhere several pages back. Truly ridiculous.

On a completely unrelated note, 205 GTI:

Comment

• This was in Irving this morning
                            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• With an Alfa lurking in the background.

Comment

You haven't felt torque steer until you've held a steering wheel with 500ft/lbs of torque on the other end.
                                Does 460 ft/lbs count as close enough? Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X