Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

Yes!
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
        pure sex

Comment

• Originally posted by EW View Post
          Those things are cheap used. Nothing like a $120K ride for $25K.
          I think they were closer to $180,000. As long as the $4800 ABC system is in tact they are pretty much bulletproof.
          Not too many common issues. ABC, throttle bodies and suspension bushings if memory serves.
          Throw a chip and larger heat pump/exchanger and 700 rwhp and 800+ rwtq is easily had.

Want. Bad. The CL600 versions can be had for under 18k.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Diggin this one...

Last edited by Pooter; 04-16-2013, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Fuck yeah!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Oh my. Pro Touring rides are so often so fucking gay, but that AMX is choice, wheels aside. Not being a '69 Camaro helps, too.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                            I think they were closer to $180,000. As long as the $4800 ABC system is in tact they are pretty much bulletproof.
                            Not too many common issues. ABC, throttle bodies and suspension bushings if memory serves.
                            Throw a chip and larger heat pump/exchanger and 700 rwhp and 800+ rwtq is easily had.

Want. Bad. The CL600 versions can be had for under 18k.
                            Friend's dad had a CL55 AMG sedan. Twas a bad bitch. Nothing like hanging the ass end out around a corner in a non-descript German family sedan.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                                I'm a FORD guy but, fuck that looks nice!
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X