• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Next to me at good guys....

Comment

• That's cool as fuck
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• http://vimeo.com/53754130

Comment

• Comment

• Wonder who knows what this is?

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• opal?

Comment

• Negative.

EDIT: son-of-a-bitch! I went to Walmart to get TP and got distracted by the car and left with a chicken salad sammich.
                  Got hit in the forehead with a large 1/2" drive ratchet the other night and split my head open. Think it made me stupid.......er.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I'd say an early 70's Saab Sonnett, a III series I believe, would have the 1.5 or 1.7 litre v-4 made by Ford depending on the year model.

At least that's what I was able to determine with the help of my good friend Google after making out most of Sonnett in the pic of the Dashboard. Without that I'd have no freaking clue and was on par with Whiteboy's Answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                      I'd say an early 70's Saab Sonnett, a III series I believe, would have the 1.5 or 1.7 litre v-4 made by Ford depending on the year model.

At least that's what I was able to determine with the help of my good friend Google after making out most of Sonnett in the pic of the Dashboard. Without that I'd have no freaking clue and was on par with Whiteboy's Answer.
                      lol Thanks for saving me the time, I ws just about to do the very same thing.

Comment

• I debated putting the interior shot in there. LOL

Figured a hint was needed. I have never seen one before, not even a picture of one.

Comment

• That is a Sonnett indeed. Cool little cars.

Comment

• The Gulf Oil livery is the sexiest livery ever to come to fruition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                              The Gulf Oil livery is the sexiest livery ever to come to fruition.
                              Its Martini and Rossi cousin begs to differ. It also hasn't been worn out like a prostitute's vagina like the Gulf livery has.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                                Its Martini and Rossi cousin begs to differ. It also hasn't been worn out like a prostitute's vagina like the Gulf livery has.

Comment

Working...
                                X