vids of the war machine...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Holy Shit, was that Patrick Stewart in a mustang???
    HAHAAA!!! i was talkin to my mom this mornin on facebook and i told her about what ya said, so lol both of us not rememberin who patrick stewart was, she looked it up, and then sent me a shit ton of LOL's and LMAO and everything, with a link to pics of him and i was like holy shit haha!!! he does kinda look like him, she thought that was pretty funny, i told her to tell my dad too so thats gonna be pretty good, i'll have to call him patrick next time i call home lol. good shit
    sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

Originally posted by fbodyjohnny View Post
      hell yea!!! lol i would have got a chub. but,,, he's a state cop so i dont think he woulda done it even if the weather was nicer out lol. he WAS going to take it out on the road and give it a good 1st to 2nd run, but thanks to the snow/ice i guess he didnt wana do it lol. my dad can drive pretty damn good though, he has a 69 gto judge, (not a clone) being restored for the past 4 years, almost done. he grew up driving cars like this so i have no clue why this clutch was givin him problems lol. mighta not been warmed up all that great
      Sounds like a cool project he has going. Stay safe over there.

Comment

That was cool of your parents to go out and post up the vid of your hot rod! Sounds good

Comment

my mom and dad took this video for me jus the other day, aint much but its the first time i ever got to see it run since i just recently bought it. VERY cold outside looks like, and i dont think my dad likes the clutch in it at all lol.
          enjoy!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BNpqGiC9nE
          lol

Well, since you're out in the sand rep`n, we're not going to pull any of pop's man card points for the clutch issue. But tell him to work in that.

Nice ride, BTW.

David

Comment

. he grew up driving cars like this so i have no clue why this clutch was givin him problems lol. mighta not been warmed up all that great
            Hydraulic clutch possibly?

He's old school and used to manual return springs - you know, the ones that will give your leg a workout in traffic!

David

Comment

lol probably so, i think its just because he was too iffy about givin it too much gas while trying to back it into the storage shed, since it was icy and all that. if it were me i probably would've just pushed the thing in there lol.
              sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

I think it's cool that they made the video for you... you could tell they wanted to make sure you got to hear the ol' girl rev up proper
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

lol yea, i just hope for good weather whenim home so i can go ahead and start doing things to it. definitely goin to take care of the 5 lug conversion first. that and some good strong 31 spline axles, 3.55 rear end gears if it dont have it already, and top it all off with a nice all around set of disc brakes. it all depends on how much i can bare freezin my ass off in my dads shop trying to do it all lol

Comment

Working...
                  X