vids of the war machine...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vids of the war machine...

my mom and dad took this video for me jus the other day, aint much but its the first time i ever got to see it run since i just recently bought it. VERY cold outside looks like, and i dont think my dad likes the clutch in it at all lol.
    enjoy!
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Looks good. If it were mine I'd lose the hood.

Comment

kICK Ass car!
      ./ ____ _ _\.
      (]]]_ o _[[[)
      \o_FORD_o/
      |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Good luck to you and come back soon so you can teach the oldman to drive that thing. Nice ride

Comment

Holy Shit, was that Patrick Stewart in a mustang???
          sigpic

Comment

kick ass! I know the feeling of being far away and longing for your hot rod...

stay safe over there so you can enjoy beating the tar out of that baby :cool:
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Lookd & sounds good! Where did you get the gauge pods on the cowl? I like em'.

Comment

Very nice car. be safe so you can enjoy that car!

Comment

thanks everybody, i bought it about 2 months ago, from a dealership down in florida for 8,500 it only has 4,000 miles on the built 306 & TKO Tranny, i dont know how much boost its runnin though. the wheels are 15" welds, 295's in back and 145's up front. still 4 lug. i have HUGE plans for this car, thinking about having a 347 built up with a fairly low compression ratio so i can run serious boost from either a turbo or a beefier procharger setup. cant make up my mind just yet. as for the rest of the car, my goal is to get it looking better than new, all around clean and mean. it will NEVER be a trailer queen though, i dont see the point in puttin money into the thing and then not drive it lol. i go home for R&R in january, so if the weather is nice i will try takin more videos for all of ya.
                  sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

oh and i dont know where the guages on the cowl came from, all the guages and everything were already installed when i bought it, looks pretty nice though, kinda unique i guess. and for the hood, im actually thinking about goin with a 3.5" or maybe 4"... there's just something i like about foxbody mustangs with big cowl hoods, i just dont like the take off hoods, WAY too big

Comment

Normal cowl hoods look good. The cobra R cowl hoods look like shit on them. The whole car has sharp edges then the hood has a smooth cowl. Just out of place. Car sounds good though. Be safe!
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I would have laughed if he took off and started doing donuts in it. :-)

Comment

nice ride man

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                            I would have laughed if he took off and started doing donuts in it. :-)
                            hell yea!!! lol i would have got a chub. but,,, he's a state cop so i dont think he woulda done it even if the weather was nicer out lol. he WAS going to take it out on the road and give it a good 1st to 2nd run, but thanks to the snow/ice i guess he didnt wana do it lol. my dad can drive pretty damn good though, he has a 69 gto judge, (not a clone) being restored for the past 4 years, almost done. he grew up driving cars like this so i have no clue why this clutch was givin him problems lol. mighta not been warmed up all that great

Comment

Originally posted by midnight View Post
                              Good luck to you and come back soon so you can teach the oldman to drive that thing. Nice ride
                              lol thanks, i like takin my dad for rides cuz he knows i like to get on the gas every now and then, he always says its nice to feel power like that, i told him recently though i was like, dad, this aint no slowbalt, this is a procharged 306 we're talkin about, you're probably going to shit lol. we'll see though. i plan on getting it dyno'd while im home next month. hoping for at least 350rwhp.

Comment

Working...
                              X