X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dropped the coupe

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Horrible pic, but the car looks nice. The only thing keeping me from buying a coupe project is CARB. Which ironically is one of my clients.

Comment

rear could be dropped more and front raised a tad just put bottom isolators in like we said and see if you like it.

edit: forgot they are new. it might drop a tad in the rear when they settle.
      Last edited by FoxBodyNick; 05-09-2012, 12:12 AM.
      1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

redcoupe......& firestone shop.

in the words of alanis morissette: isn't it ironic... don't you think
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          redcoupe......& firestone shop.

in the words of alanis morissette: isn't it ironic... don't you think
          i dont get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            Horrible pic, but the car looks nice. The only thing keeping me from buying a coupe project is CARB. Which ironically is one of my clients.
            Forgot your over there in Cali, but thanks man. The picture was taken with an iPhone 3GS and at night it looks grainy, I made it smaller to help clear it up a bit. How restrictive are they over there? No modifications that alter pollution? Or is it even worse? I think an ECOboost swap coupe would be an awesome ride. Lol

These are the 85$ SVE lowering springs. They ride smoother then stock it feels like, my shocks are Gabriel gas ryders from autozone and they are straight crap so that doesn't help the ride at all. I was faced with cutting one of my sets of stock springs or drag springs. But for 90$ shipped to my door I can't complain at all. It looks 10x better then stock. I hope the rear settles a little bit, but I don't mind the rake at all. I will be putting the Isos' back on the front when I do the k member in a week or so.
            Last edited by 91CoupeMike; 05-09-2012, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
              Forgot your over there in Cali, but thanks man. The picture was taken with an iPhone 3GS and at night it looks grainy, I made it smaller to help clear it up a bit. How restrictive are they over there? No modifications that alter pollution? Or is it even worse? I think an ECOboost swap coupe would be an awesome ride. Lol

These are the 85$ SVE lowering springs. They ride smoother then stock it feels like, my shocks are Gabriel gas ryders from autozone and they are straight crap so that doesn't help the ride at all. I was faced with cutting one of my sets of stock springs or drag springs. But for 90$ shipped to my door I can't complain at all. It looks 10x better then stock. I hope the rear settles a little bit, but I don't mind the rake at all. I will be putting the Isos' back on the front when I do the k member in a week or so.
              Did you pull the isolaters in the rear? Little bit rougher ride, but worth half an inch +\-.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                Did you pull the isolaters in the rear? Little bit rougher ride, but worth half an inch +\-.
                Yes I did. The isolaters in the rear were toast anyways.

Comment

How the hell do you drive that close to the steering wheel?
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                    How the hell do you drive that close to the steering wheel?
                    I use my teeth to steer, I like to see what's directly in front of my bumper.

Comment

I want deep dish ponys in a bad bad way.

Comment

rear needs to go down an inch
                        my old coupe
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by FoxBodyNick View Post
                          rear could be dropped more and front raised a tad just put bottom isolators in like we said and see if you like it.

edit: forgot they are new. it might drop a tad in the rear when they settle.
                          You work at vato-zone right? My buddy (denton kwik kar mgr) was talking about a nice cobra with gunmetal wheels. I've seen it before too and its pretty nice
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Looks good
                            2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                            2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                            2012 Ford Edge

Comment

I may have some isolators if you need them mike.

Comment

Working...
                              X