dropped the coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
    I dunno, I just remember him saying he needed a bung for his sensor so he could tweak my transient impact factor, whatever that means.
    I bet you can run 60 yards in 5.85 seconds.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
      Yeah it doesn't look like a giant turd anymore and rides better lol.

The front will come up just a hair when I put the isolator back in the bottom side. The rear needs to come down some. But it looks good IMO.
      Shit my coupe was about 2 inches lower than yours, yours sits good imo. Rotate the back springs and itll be good to go.

Comment

The only reason is I won't have a buddy there with a truck! Lol

He is very "professional". Nice guy though! Says he's got a 68 gto with a 502 too.. He's into Chevys I'll let him know you're the guy to tune it! Lol!!
        Sounds like he needs to loosen up a bit....
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          Ratchet straps? Coil compressors? You know how I know you've never done springs on a Fox before?
          Yeah I was wondering WTF he was talking about. Making easy shit hard from the sounds of it.

Mike it's 2012 and you're young. Did you even try to search the garage here, the corral, or youtube it? I've never looked for a fox spring swap tutorial, but a tutorial for everything else in the world is on youtube I'm sure there is one for fox front springs.

Most of us on this site had foxes in the 90's and the best resource we had was a haynes manual. You've got it easy bud.
          US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Yeah it doesn't look like a giant turd anymore and rides better lol.

The front will come up just a hair when I put the isolator back in the bottom side. The rear needs to come down some. But it looks good IMO.
            Leave the front for now, but rotate the rear springs! Will take you longer to get the car in the air than to rotate those rear springs.
            US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
              Yeah I was wondering WTF he was talking about. Making easy shit hard from the sounds of it.

Mike it's 2012 and you're young. Did you even try to search the garage here, the corral, or youtube it? I've never looked for a fox spring swap tutorial, but a tutorial for everything else in the world is on youtube I'm sure there is one for fox front springs.

Most of us on this site had foxes in the 90's and the best resource we had was a haynes manual. You've got it easy bud.

I searched drag spring istall a while back, and those require a bit more effort.

I got it done, the best way to learn is go I head first and get your hands dirty.

If I had to do it again, it'd be a lot easier lol.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Working...
              X