Check out what this guy does with his mustang lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out what this guy does with his mustang lol

Sorry. I couldn't upload this video or post a link but if you go to youtube and search this video you will get a kick out of it.

Youtube

Car Flipped on Two Wheels Attempts a Lap at Laguna Seca Raceway

Let me try, I'm a rocket scientist...

...it took all my brain power and 10 super-computers, but I managed to post the youtube vid. You're welcome.
    .223 > 911

Comment

Thanks man!

Comment

damn that was a pretty clean 84 to. I'm sure its junk now. that was a hard hit coming back down.

Comment

I always figured the motor would be running dry. It didn't occur to me that the oil that should be sitting in the bottom of the pan is now laying in passenger bank of the cylinders, getting drawn in to the cylinder, or frothing from the action.
          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

do you think he has flow masters

Comment

I was waiting for gas to start pouring out of the filler neck and spark against those sweet flowmasters....and BOOOM! Marshmallows!

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                "Flow master"

Comment

His skillz suck compared to those arab guys who can just yank the wheel and have it get up on two wheels

Comment

If it would have had a lsjuan in it he could have knocked it out!

Comment

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
                      His skillz suck compared to those arab guys who can just yank the wheel and have it get up on two wheels
                      Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                      If it would have had a lsjuan in it he could have knocked it out!
                      truth

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                        The rarest of all exhausts on a Mustang? Never.

Comment

Working...
                        X