Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Son comes home from Kuwait. Dad's reaction..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

Definitely got me. Things like this always get me.

Comment

That is awesome. I can honestly say that I love both sets of my inlaws. (Parents divorced) They found out that my (step)mother in law has lymphoma and they wouldn't tell me while I was out to sea. I was greatfull for them not telling me, it tore me up pretty good.

And I know it's not the same, but I like these videos too. Anybody that's a dog lover can understand them.

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Hell, I knew I was gonna shed a tear before I clicked on the thread...
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

i seriously don't get how people cannot just drop a damn phone or hang up when something monumentally important is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
              i seriously don't get how people cannot just drop a damn phone or hang up when something monumentally important is going on.
              I think he would have, but he was in shock...lots of love in that family

the dogs really got me.....ugh pregnancy makes me a weepy fool.....

Comment

seriously, fucking pollen count outta this world up in MD today..

Comment

Big ole BABY!!! LOL. Must be nice to have a father in law love you that much for porkin his daughter. (just kidding)

Comment

Great video!! Must have been hard to keep it a surprise but very worth it.

Comment

That's good stuff! Pollen count must be pretty high up here in the Panhandle, too!

On another note: I sure hope my future sons in law will make me proud like that, instead of me wanting to rip their idiot fucking heads off (2 girls in a high school evidently full of jackass retards).

Comment

Filed under "Shit that Matters."
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

The FIL one was great - got something in my eyes.

The dogs... I aint gonna lie - I lost it.

Comment

The animals don't do shit to me. I saw one on yahoo today of a kid with cerebral palsy that learned to walk while his dad was gone, that one jacked me up.

Comment

Working...
                            X