who lost to a miata on the highway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    I believe it. Ive seen that car stay door to door with a mid 10 h/c/i+ juice c6 vette.
    Vic out ran that car on motor alone. He wasn't on nitrous but the Miata was. A Nitrous to nitrous race would have been pure murder.

Maybe you are talking about Jorts.
    Last edited by Sam88gta1; 05-04-2012, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
      Vic out ran that car on motor alone. He wasn't on nitrous but the Miata was. A Nitrous to nitrous race would have been pure murder.
      Watchout, Steve knows more about other people's cars and how fast they are than anybody else!

Comment

How does a miata weigh compared to an ac cobra?

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
          Watchout, Steve knows more about other people's cars and how fast they are than anybody else!
          Steve is a nut hugger. He don't know shit about shit.

Comment

The car is on 7lbs atm. Higher boost tunes to come.

Comment

Originally posted by TruestreetTim View Post
              The car is on 7lbs atm. Higher boost tunes to come.
              How much power does the car make on 7lbs?

Comment

I think it belongs to magnus, he wouldn't leave it though.....that man loves him some miata, I tell you what....
                .....bro....

Comment

How much power does the car make on 7lbs?
                  From youtube
                  "STUPID Lean issue made me have to shift at 5,000 rpm's the whole weekend... I simply ran out of MAP sensor... Retune Next week... so the ENTIRE weekend my car was pretty much at 60-70% potential... Sounds like excuses... but the truth's the truth...
                  Car makes 632rwhp @ 8psi boost & 560rwtq...
                  Nitto NT-01 225/45/15 Street Tires "
                  Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                    From youtube
                    "STUPID Lean issue made me have to shift at 5,000 rpm's the whole weekend... I simply ran out of MAP sensor... Retune Next week... so the ENTIRE weekend my car was pretty much at 60-70% potential... Sounds like excuses... but the truth's the truth...
                    Car makes 632rwhp @ 8psi boost & 560rwtq...
                    Nitto NT-01 225/45/15 Street Tires "
                    I heard it made 632 on 12 lbs thats why I was asking what it made on 7lbs.

Must be the std setting on the dyno.

Comment

Maybe you are talking about Jorts.
                      Vic's car is nasty for sure. I was there that night he ran into the Miata changing lanes on the hit.

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                      You sure awefully concerned about what I do. Get off my nuts to drunken cockjockey.

Steve is a nut hugger. He don't know shit about shit.
                      You should know all about nuthuggers with all of your sausage bandwagon riders you have. lol.

Comment

You should know all about nuthuggers with all of your sausage bandwagon riders you have. lol.
                        he's on the dream team

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                          he's on the dream team
                          Sam is just a jerk, thats who he is and I don't hold it against him. Crazy enough, one of his brothers is a friend of mine. lol.

Comment

Vic's car is nasty for sure. I was there that night he ran into the Miata changing lanes on
                            You are smoking crack rock (not possible due to your humpty dumpty body type) if you think Vic on nitrous was a close race with the Miata. Nothing against the Miata but Vic was dragging that car silly on motor only.
                            You watched Vic playing around on street tires that night. Not the same car on the dragradials.

Comment

Sam is just a jerk, thats who he is and I don't hold it against him. Crazy enough, one of his brothers is a friend of mine. lol.
                              I'm not a jerk. I simply can't stand stupid motherfuckers. To me you fall into that category.

Comment

Looks like some race car shit.. The times i saw him, on bottle he was a run for jorts and vic na...
                                2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X