X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another thread has been shit on.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
      I just find it funny when you seem to know what everyone on the Internet is doing with their cars.
      It's because I still go out to local meets to have a good time with other car people and watch some bad ass racing. I don't see a problem with it. It's no different than being a fan of a sport of your choice. I don't see you giving any of the intense football fans here any shit for knowing all the background stuff of Cowboys players. Alot of the Cowboy fans here know what college a player went to, all of their stats, their strong/weak suits, coaches background and what type of offense/defenses they like to run etc. So I don't see why you have a problem with me having a good time loving cars and racing. You're just being a jerk to me just to be a jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        I believe it. Ive seen that car stay door to door with a mid 10 h/c/i+ juice c6 vette.
        Who's? On juice Vic and I put about 15 lengths on it. On spray he's closer to my trap but I'm still a second quicker because my car accelerates quicker. Same thing with the Mirage (Colt). We trapped the same but I'd get 4 cars out before we lock.

Comment

Such a fun thread, talking about fun racing and good times being had while having fun and loving those good, fun times. It's all fun and good.

Comment

Here's the vid Joe sent me with Vic and I running away from the poor guy. I think we were motivation for him to go turbo, but he should have sold the HS car and bought a Vette.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljWDoEqi_b0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              It's because I still go out to local meets to have a good time with other car people and watch some bad ass racing. I don't see a problem with it. It's no different than being a fan of a sport of your choice. I don't see you giving any of the intense football fans here any shit for knowing all the background stuff of Cowboys players. Alot of the Cowboy fans here know what college a player went to, all of their stats, their strong/weak suits, coaches background and what type of offense/defenses they like to run etc. So I don't see why you have a problem with me having a good time loving cars and racing. You're just being a jerk to me just to be a jerk.
              So explain the "drunken cockjockey" comment again? I don't watch nba, NHL, etc. why? Because I don't play those sports. Its just like 250# potsmokers(not you) keeping up with Mma drama. I don't get it. My roommate did just buy a Gallardo though, I'm sure you already know this by now, so maybe you'll see him on the highway soon and can send me a progress report!

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                Who's? On juice Vic and I put about 15 lengths on it. On spray he's closer to my trap but I'm still a second quicker because my car accelerates quicker. Same thing with the Mirage (Colt). We trapped the same but I'd get 4 cars out before we lock.
                Give the fat guy a break. He is desperately trying to fit in. He didn't mean you were using the nitrous only that you had it.

He really ment that you two had to use nitrous to hang with the Miata. Lulz!!
                Forgive the fat ass for he is swinging on nuts for the holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
                  Give the fat guy a break. He is desperately trying to fit in. He didn't mean you were using the nitrous only that you had it.

He really ment that you two had to use nitrous to hang with the Miata. Lulz!!
                  Forgive the fat ass for he is swinging on nuts for the holiday.
                  I wasn't thinking he meant us, but in fact he was meaning Vic on motor on bald runflat tires... Not so much the same thing. My car only picks up 19-22 mph on spray... Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                    I wasn't thinking he meant us, but in fact he was meaning Vic on motor on bald runflat tires... Not so much the same thing. My car only picks up 19-22 mph on spray... Lmfao
                    You know he ment you and Vic. He didn't expect to get called out on making such a retarded statement. The internets got the best of him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
                      You know he ment you and Vic. He didn't expect to get called out on making such a retarded statement. The internets got the best of him again.
                      Just had to make sure...

A H/C/I nitrous Vette gettin drug by the Miata would be sorta sad honestly.

For the record, mine is only "C" and nitrous, heads and manifold never been off the car. Vic's was barely a head car with only shaving the decks, and Im pretty sure his intake was stock, but who knows with his sneaky sneaky racing.

Comment

So, is it common knowledge amongst the owner's of all these exceptionally fast, occasionally high dollar cars that Steve parades around the internet talking about them like he's the public messenger for and close confidant to the who's who in street racing and if so, do they all bag on him in typical dfwmustangs fashion?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                          So, is it common knowledge amongst the owner's of all these exceptionally fast, occasionally high dollar cars that Steve parades around the internet talking about them like he's the public messenger for and close confidant to the who's who in street racing and if so, do they all bag on him in typical dfwmustangs fashion?
                          Hit the nail on the head. Steve is a wanna be. He had a 10 second Cobra. Didn't you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                            I'm pretty-sure most nights go like this for him:

Steve's wife: "Honey let's go to bed"

Steve: "Hold-on, I gotta tell these people on the internet about this fast car I know more about than they do"

Steve's wife: "But honey it's late, come to bed"

Steve: "No, they have no idea how fast this car is, and I need to tell them right now before the owner of the car, or anyone else like me who can't afford this shit starts speaking-up!"

Steve's wife: "Well I see you have your sweat pants on so I know you're fapping to other people's cars on the internet again so I'll leave you alone, but you owe me oral sometime this week to make-up for it!!"

Steve: "Just give me ten more minutes, and pause the dvr when Bruno starts giving his harsh input on Dancing With the Stars"

Steve's wife:

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                              I'm pretty-sure most nights go like this for him:

Steve's wife: "Honey let's go to bed"

Steve: "Hold-on, I gotta tell these people on the internet about this fast car I know more about than they do"

Steve's wife: "But honey it's late, come to bed"

Steve: "No, they have no idea how fast this car is, and I need to tell them right now before the owner of the car, or anyone else like me who can't afford this shit starts speaking-up!"

Steve's wife: "Well I see you have your sweat pants on so I know you're fapping to other people's cars on the internet again so I'll leave you alone, but you owe me oral sometime this week to make-up for it!!"

Steve: "Just give me ten more minutes, and pause the dvr when Bruno starts giving his harsh input on Dancing With the Stars"

Steve's wife:
                              This screenplay has been a Blansett Bros. Production
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Lmao, I imagine the pm-s are flying.
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X