who lost to a miata on the highway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
    I'm not a jerk. I simply can't stand stupid motherfuckers. To me you fall into that category.
    Its all good. You think im stupid and i think you're just another loudmouth pussy. No biggie. Lol

Comment

Just to clear a few things up:

-The car made 630 ish on wg which is 7 lbs.
      -Yes it was ''auto-x'' tires but still cut a 2.1 60 ft time.
      -Last I heard he ran a mid 11 at 138 mph...
      -His clutch won't hold any more power, he called and said it slips on the street.

Its a neat car for what it is. Not sure what if any future plans to turn up the boost and make more power.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
        Watchout, Steve knows more about other people's cars and how fast they are than anybody else!
        Lmao...
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Its all good. You think im stupid and i think you're just another loudmouth pussy. No biggie. Lol
          Lmao

Quick little ride

Comment

How come it runs mid 11s and not faster ?

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
              My guess is traction/clutch, and the 2.1 60' isn't helping.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                225s, just a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                  Just to clear a few things up:

-The car made 630 ish on wg which is 7 lbs.
                  -Yes it was ''auto-x'' tires but still cut a 2.1 60 ft time.
                  -Last I heard he ran a mid 11 at 138 mph...
                  -His clutch won't hold any more power, he called and said it slips on the street.

Its a neat car for what it is. Not sure what if any future plans to turn up the boost and make more power.
                  I was at HighPerformance world when he picked up a set of MT drag radials for the car. Are you calling that a "auto x tire" ?
                  In two of his videos it says 9lbs and one said 8lbs. There is no way in hell that car makes an honest 630 rwhp on 7 lbs. I would bet the farm that it makes 630 on 12 lbs.
                  Last edited by Sam88gta1; 05-05-2012, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Hey fat fuck you failed to reply to my other post.

Do I need to find the video of Vic and Jorts racing the Miata on nitrous and putting bus lengths on him?

Comment

I was at HighPerformance world when he picked up a set of MT drag radials for the car. Are you calling that a "auto x tire" ?
                      In two of his videos it says 9lbs and one said 8lbs. There is no way in hell that car makes an honest 630 rwhp on 7 lbs. I would bet the farm that it makes 630 on 12 lbs.
                      On the dyno we were seeing 7 lbs. I was in the car on a few pulls, so this I can confirm. On the street he might see a 9 lb spike but it is on waste gate only for now.

Sean said during a some street tuning, he was seeing 8 lbs. You can call joe and have him take you for a ride, I am sure he will be more then willing.

No, he was not on the radials at the track. He said that his clutch will not hold on the radials, which is the same reason we did not take it to the roll event last sunday. I urge you to call him yourself I you do not believe me on anything I stated in this thread.

Comment

Hey fat fuck you failed to reply to my other post.

Do I need to find the video of Vic and Jorts racing the Miata on nitrous and putting bus lengths on him?
                        In your haste to be an asshole, you assumed I meant he was on juice for that race. I was just mentioning the mods the car has. It's hardly anything go full retard asshole mode over. Quit trying so hard to be a toughguy and fuckin relax, pussy.

Comment

In your haste to be an asshole, you assumed I meant he was on juice for that race. I was just mentioning the mods the car has. It's hardly anything go full retard asshole mode over. Quit trying so hard to be a toughguy and fuckin relax, pussy.
                          You know what you were trying to say. It's a TS built car so you have to talk about it like its yours.

I lol everytime your fat ass calls me a pussy.

Comment

You know what you were trying to say. It's a TS built car so you have to talk about it like its yours.

I lol everytime your fat ass calls me a pussy.
                            You are WAY too caught up in your haterade if that is what you think, pussy.

Comment

Such hostility these past few days. Hopefully soon, things will mellow back out

Comment

Vic's car is nasty for sure. I was there that night he ran into the Miata changing lanes on the hit.

You sure awefully concerned about what I do. Get off my nuts to drunken cockjockey.

You should know all about nuthuggers with all of your sausage bandwagon riders you have. lol.
                                I don't even know what you do, I just find it funny when you seem to know what everyone on the Internet is doing with their cars. Drunken cockjockey? I think you have me confused with somebody else!

Comment

Working...
                                X